Very very random


Tuesday, February 26, 2008

What I put on my bread this morning. Ok, ok, I bought it cos the packaging looks super ol skool and I couldn't resist it!!!

The packaging yes, but I also love kaya and margarine (trans fat right?)

It's Tuesday, and I put on something from Aunt Susan, from Esprit @ HK. Nice?

The $2 fake Daiso flowers on my desk, me and Yan got totally excited over the flowery cloth (instead of the flower) and as usual, my $$$ is easy to earn (I always buy small and nice things giving the same old reason of my inability to resist). And speaking of Daiso, I LOVE IT!!! I used to adore 1.99 shop and was devastated upon its closure... but now we have Daiso to be happy about! It's so colorful and it's got EVERYTHING. And most are not those sucky cheapo material!!! That's the point worth celebrating about!



And while this entry makes it seem like I'm in a good mood, I'm actually not. My baby's working US hours this week, I told him, it's like having a long distance relationship... well, cock ups, cock ups, cock ups all the time. When can I have my gorrilla, ENTIRELY? Work wise, I have no comments, Enjoying it? Ok-ok. Any complaints, hmm, I don't know how to say, maybe after many many jobs one gets immuned?

Other stuff - I want to paint my room and draw some mini murals (I don't know what I should call them), I'm still planning and designing. I had wanted to paint one side of the wall hot pink till Ivy told me that pink = paranoid / aggressive character. Okay I think this doesn't apply to those super light pink. I read some feng shui info and learnt that in the absence of professional feng shui advise, one should stick to white, cream and pastel colors...

But that's like, kind of boring? Sigh... I've been clearing out my room and today will be the 4th or 5th session this year.

Oh and did you watch the new channel8 9pm drama? I don't know the name of the show but it's about diff families staying in a block of one-room flats? Super funny and so Singapore! I always love 9pm shows... I don't know why... I think the timing is just right... if I'm home early, I would've had my dinner and done all the chores by then, and it serves as reward!

For those who think that Sin 9 pm shows sucks... you suck lor... I support Mediacorp.



Sale at TANGS!!! I love the bright orange bag... it really gets me (not my wallet) into the mood! Went to pick up my long time lover, born in the Island Shop. Went to pick it up during lunch today - We finally got married with the blessing of ZQ. Congrats to us.


I love the colorssss.

Yvonne = Love.

Tata.




♥ posted by Yvonne at 1:43 PM! ♥
"Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind" - William Shakespeare

••••****••••****••••****••••****♥♥♥••••****••••****••••****••••****••••**