The week is breezing by.
Thursday, February 21, 2008
Temperatures rising.Not. It's freezing cold in the office, so cold I often have to have so many layers on. Today, I've my cardigan and a thick woollen shawl over me in order to feel at a 'normal' temperature.
I seriously don't think I'll survive the cold countries. Hot chocolate's not gonna be of much help.
When I'm cold, I lose concentration, my fingernails seem to turn purplish, my skin cracks, my lips dry up, I tremble, my teeth clatter, I curse, and swear. Mind over matter - I tell myself, but it hardly works.
On the contrary I wouldn't want to be feeling hot and sticky... that wouldn't be ideal too. How about cool with some warmt? Just, the perfect temperature. Anyhow, remember those days in Science class? Some objects or whatever lose heat or conduct heat whatever shit... I think I'm one that rapidly LOSES heat... very fast... once I step into a cold room I freeze up immediato, e.g., stepping into DFS etc
I mean, I love the sun... especially when I run... but not those extreme exposure. Sitting in the office 7 hours plus feels so damn unhealthy. I miss the one month I wasn't working... could exercise as I wished! Could sit out at some cafe and enjoy tea amidst the comfortably warm afternoon. Could do this, do that, do EVERYTHING!!!
I seriously need to do something to my f up hair... if the only one thing I can condemn now it would be my hair!!!
So dry and so, WRONG! Everyday is a BAD hair day... Those of you who've been telling me it looks alright, kindly stop deceiving me!
I'm thinking, thinking, what to do with it. Shall let you know soon and hopefully I'll look better...
I think God is like, fair? They give you one thing and there's a compromise on others. People say I got the height... but other things SUCKS!!!
I love the person who came up with the expression "Sucks!" It's a PERFECT word by all standards which you could really use to describe EVERY DAMN THING that goes wrong!
Work sucks!
School sucks!
Today sucks!!!
Because the word SUCKS is stuck in my head!!!
Sucks man... ok sucks lor... I'm overusing the word and I can't stop...
SUCKS!!
♥ posted by Yvonne at 11:10 AM! ♥
"Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind" - William Shakespeare
••••****••••****••••****••••****♥♥♥••••****••••****••••****••••****••••**
"Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind" - William Shakespeare
••••****••••****••••****••••****♥♥♥••••****••••****••••****••••****••••**