Lost but not found
Sunday, February 24, 2008
You are warned... I mean, who talks so much about his or her keys?I lost my keys... the beloved keys with all the keys chains given to me by all my family and friends... about 6 keychains. Pretty upset about it now. It may just be'keys' to others.. but it certainly means alot to me... all of my other belongings too, infact.
On a side note, whenever I find something, be it a handphone or anything, I'll try my best to return it to the owner to at least to the most possible place... like, the lost and found counter? I'll ALWAYS put myself in the shoes of the owner. But could I expect everyone to think this way? This is a super weird world, like, humans sometimes don't help humans... In the past when I lost my wallets - and if I'm so lucky to ever get them back I get back a rotten one, with all the cash gone, etc. Other things I've lost in the past, they're also robbed of the valuable parts. But seriously, if I have to count on whether I'll get any 'returns' to do good deeds, I'm probably keeping all the wallets I find.
I can almost imagine the person who found my keys taking away all of the keychains and admiring them or even BETTER, the poor bunch is out in the streets and people are walking, ignoring, kicking this bunch. Where are you? Will you come back to me? All the key chains are of superior quality, and rank first place in terms of sweet memories... they do! ZQ even helped me check the cinema just now, and his friends' cars that we took and and and, I lodged tonnes of reports every where, all the places I've been.
Wake up Yvonne! What do I expect the person who found it to do? There isn't any form of I.D on the bunch of keys. And what do I expect the keys to do? Walk home?
I am simply thinking so much. I should get over the lost item. But, knowing how nostalgic I am, you can expect I'll need some time to get over this (I'm not refering to any other thing if anyone is suspecting anything).
Other updates! Jeez, the key thing has is VERY draining.
I can't believe the weekends will be over so very soon.
Packing my room again since I got home this morning, this blog entry is an indication of me taking a break. The thing about me (nostalgy, again?), I keep so many things over the years because I don't bear to throw them... I'm not talking about my labels, wrappers and packagings, but, OTHER things. I'm determined to throw out UNWANTED STUFF once and for all... I've been following this rules the past few times I was packing my room, it's really working. Today's session, my room looks even better.
To digress a little, I was packing, packing, and I started to dream about my future home again...
Sparkly clean and cosy...
At my current place, it's hard to achieve the above without slogging my ass off EVERYDAY.... living with people who don't really help. It does NOT bother them!
Seriously, if you don't help, it's fine. If you can't be part of the solution, don't be part of the problem. Please.
But I know this 'call out' is seriously a waste of breath. I was born in the wrong era (think, old songs and all the OLD things I am devoted to), wrong type of family. But I accept it (I guess?) because that's what it is.
I'm amazed how these years passed me by and how I've grown sick of pampering my body and hands to counter the daily harmful effects. And I'm not even OLD to begin with. Gradually, I do understand, how women can end up being really unkempt housewives. Have they any choice? And with kids, it's even worst.
But I applaud them, for putting family and kids as their priority. Imagine a woman leaving all the chores and kids and caring only about looking good. Read: shopping, spa, manicures, massages. I do know of people who are like that.
Back to my dream home... it also has a little corner with some wine bottles and glasses. Very emo.
I took this picture... find it really nice =) Having my routine breakfast at Mama Bakery again this morning... this adorable angmoh toddler having lots of fun with the water until her Mum screamed at her at the top of her voice for 'wetting' herself...
Shall type more tonight if I can find the time to... back to packing!
♥ posted by Yvonne at 5:41 PM! ♥
"Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind" - William Shakespeare
••••****••••****••••****••••****♥♥♥••••****••••****••••****••••****••••**
"Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind" - William Shakespeare
••••****••••****••••****••••****♥♥♥••••****••••****••••****••••****••••**