Weekends again!
Friday, February 29, 2008

What a picture, right? Sickening-ly reminds me of how much I want a getaway...
It's Friday again... !
New additions to my packagings yesterday! The Oatmeal Cranberry cookie from Pepperidge Farm was a disappointment! Crabtree's one is so much nicer... this one has a weird taste... but their other regular flavors are a blast!!
An array of colors! Food erasers at Kinokuniya...
makes 'rubbing' a fun thing to do. Hahahaha... But seriously... I don't think they're very nice to use... more for display! I still like the Pentel "Soft" eraser... since secondary school days! A total 'rubbing pleasure"! Whoops.And, today's new addition! Meiji's Apollo Choc - Blueberry!! Limited Edition I think...
I love Apollo! In case you don't know, the original is strawberry... Slurp slurp =P
Meeting Nettella and Shanee after work... it's been a logn time! And guess what, I bumped into a super ex colleague during lunch just now... it's been like, 4 yrs? We literally screamed out in joy.
What a small small world.
♥ posted by Yvonne at 10:57 AM! ♥
"Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind" - William Shakespeare
••••****••••****••••****••••****♥♥♥••••****••••****••••****••••****••••**
"Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind" - William Shakespeare
••••****••••****••••****••••****♥♥♥••••****••••****••••****••••****••••**