I love the way you love me.


Monday, March 17, 2008

I've the sudden urge to listen to Boyzone and I did so on Haoting.com (they have English songs too okay!)

Shiok. Getting to listen to the songs you want to straightaway.

"I like the feel of your name on my lips, and I like the sound of your sweet gentle kiss... "

... so disgustingly lyric-ed. So horribly old, fashionably sappy but, it works!


I'll be embarrassed to admit but I do still enjoy listening to boy-bands, despite how I agreed of their gay-ness some time back. I did grow up with them afterall. Let's see, N' Sync, A1 (OMG I loved them), Five, Take That (take what?), Boyzone, Westlife and omfg, BACKSTREET UNCLES BOYS! Later on there was Plus One, Blue and etc who were equally popular (for a while).

But still they've earned more money than I'll ever earn up till my last day on Earth. Boybands may be 'gay' but I do feel they're more 'proper' than all the hip hop and rapping shit that's been taking over our lives!!! OMG! Spare me.

And I can't believe I clubbed 2 years away to Snoop Dog. I'll drop dead immediately if someone has evidence of that I swear.

"... I love... the way you love me...
Strong and wild...
Slow and easy...
Heart and soul...
So completely..."

Love this song. I love their 'And I' and 'When You Say Nothing At All' too.

On a side note, my friend Darren bought a digital piano yesterday, yes, he bought it with ZERO knowledge in the musical beansprouts and piano.

His reason, I buy it so I can learn in April.

So cool and shuang kuai lor. I seem to take forever to own a real piano. But I think for Darren he's quite determined. Wants to play something at his wedding (uber cool!)

And Krist is supposed to play Sundial Dreams during my wedding. My wedding?? Yeah it's happening in year 3000 (",)

I'm starting to get a bit worried cos I think I'm gonna have to the Ban Niang for many people... and fark lor... accordingly to old wives' tales cannot be more than 2 times else become OLD MAID! Do you guys still believe in that. Hoho.

A poetry out of the blue:

As you grow older
So many bloody wedding invites
Why should you even bother
Bug your unready bf, it ends up in fights

People wanna get married
Good for them for now
They don't know the shit in it
And when they do, they come and ask you "how??"

So anal of me.

Anyhow, it's almost two months into this job!!! WTF!!!

Time flies!!!

What are you doing this long weekend?

ZQ's birthday is coming soon!!! I purposely asked him about it yesterday and I could guess his answer.

"No mood to celebrate also lah."

Yeah true. FYP and the COST of the FYP beats any 5-star birthday celeb. Maybe I offer myself to him as birthday surprise. Haha. Totally not funny.

P.S actually I have TRUCKLOADS of pictures to post but not yet, maybe.... tonight??? I try k! I know you guys can't accept Von's blog no picts. Ling's blogskin change also making me itch to change mine. Wakaoz, I've been saying only, but no action after all these months.

Then one more thing, I've received alot of 'comments' that my blog is soon turning into a food blog!!! LOL! It is infact not good enough to qualify for one la. It's still very chapalang =)

That's all for now! =)




♥ posted by Yvonne at 2:41 PM! ♥
"Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind" - William Shakespeare

••••****••••****••••****••••****♥♥♥••••****••••****••••****••••****••••**