Updates of me life!
Sunday, May 25, 2008
A nice night shot taken while out with Krist on evening (she finally took me to Ms Clarity Cafe)!
I've been so lazy to blog lately and I apologize for you peeps who come in to be disappointed with no updates!
June is coming, how scary it is that another year is threatening to AGAIN, pass us by.
What have you accomplished, and what have you learned, as another year bids you goodbye?
Sometimes, my friends and I can't answer that question. We always assume that we have a tomorrow so we procrastinate. The recent natural disasters again tell us that nothing is certain in life. I am sure that those who lost their lives in the Sichuan quake, some of them have had plans for 'tomorrow'? It is sad but awfully true.
I do some small things (as much as I can) so I don't end up regretting in heaven or hell. Trying my best to connect with my closest relatives like my grandparents of course, dropping them calls if I fail to visit, just to hear their voice. My Dad - just visited him yesterday, really have nothing much to say to him but he's my Dad. Each visit is again filled with mixed feelings.
Trying to care for my skin, body and health so at least I've done my part to look nicer this life.
Bought an electronic kettle, finally! Am determined not to drink anymore from the common mineral water dispenser... which is detrimental to health in the long run... (that's what I believe, futhermore the water tastes awful...). Look at the 'techno' blue light when it's cooking the water, so beng right. It's a steal at under $20, Akira somemore! And that my container of boiled chicken salad for breakfast one particular morning.
Some updates on my piano - Sentimental Songs! I've completed my classical book, now moving on to some new selection. It is so me - classical love songs. Piano can't get better than this! Left my new Hal Leonard book (very beautiful and romantic looking on its own with the pink cover) with my teacher for her checking first so she can pick out the suitable ones for my playing. Now practising with her book instead. "Smoke Gets In Your Eyes".... lol.
Room's revamp, right path towards completion. Finally painted the two dirty walls of mine. So now my room has two shades - the old pink which I retained for two walls and a new shade of purple I splashed on to coat off the dirt. It's DIY job so not purfect... uneven here and there and out of the line, etc... but it's this imperfection that makes it look so DIY and PERFECT in my eyes.
I still throw tantrums on ZQ (I'm gonna regret this, really, but what am I to do when he pisses me off!?) Other than that everything is the same, regular couple stuff.
Some happier stuff would be that...

We're going to Hong Kong! Budget trip, in celebtration of our two years together. Leaving on the first week of July... shall really enjoy ourselves to the fullest =) Maybe I could visit Atlas and Gigi? And I could collect tonnes of nice packaging? See toys? Eat nice and cheap street food and buy cheap cheap clothes and fashionable shit? And most of all, Spend time with me myself and I and he, himself and ZQ only! What an impromptu trip but one that will be nice and relaxing I hope. Though I lost a bit of temper in the process of planning... what a stupid girl I am...
Bright sunny day today but I'm not out running as I usually would, because of the monthly woes! I don't wanna leak as I run. Lol.
Closed chapter - closed chapter of my belly piercing that is! Due to unforseen circumstances, the piercing has bid me goodbye (that's fast, right?). For now, no more additional body torture but now and then I do think of re-piercing or compensating that loss on my tragus instead. Fuck my actions... should have been more careful and I wouldn't have bye-byed my b-piercing! Sheesh!
Crepes! Not a new street food but I recently thought of challenging myself to try from all of the three brands available in Town! Mazazu Crepe, The Crepe House and Marion Crepes! Have you guys tried? I've eaten a ham + cheese + jap curry one from Marion Crepes and I absolutely loved it! If such (cheaper) crepes come as a success, I wouldn't have to rely on Marche. Every Marche trip is TOO expensive, and I wouldn't possibly be seen ordering JUST crepe in Marche, the problem is. Think: Rosti, pork knuckle, desserts etc etc etc! I think Marion Crepes pass, but I've heard that Mazazu Crepe is horrible. Nevertheless I shall judge ONLY after I've tried! will update you guys again.
Wide selection, but I don't think EVERY flavor would be nice! Fortunately mine was!
Crepes are wrapped with a lovely paper... needless to say I asked for for an additional sheet for my collection!!!
Speaking of collection, I'm contemplating to display some of my food toys in my (half) newly revamped room today. Only if I have the spare time.
Time? May have more spare time if I put in a little LESS effort in putting EFFORT to cleaning my entire house! As in, minding other's business! It's about time they freed me! Josef Fritzl's incestrous family was freed recently (unintentionally even)... don't tell me I have to wait 24 years too.
Okay that example don't make sense, but I do sometimes feel disgruntledly trapped, too.
I know some of you know how I feel! Anyway...
Very random, a shot from early this month: Kose Sekkisei Lotion and mask, new linen jacket, the fave La Senza inner wear that makes small boopers happy (and look at the laced band) Rose by Paul Smith (largest size at a steal!!) and DFS Polie! Very soft!
Weekend dinners last week - Chicken salad made by bro and Kathy
Our main dish, pasta!
I don't know what else to update, sometimes I'm simply too lazy to post. I have over 700 pictures in my phone now... surely you wouldn't want me to post them. Hahaha.
To end this entry, a nice (furry) pict =)
Hamsters! Lots of them!
Planning a picnic soon... forcing ZQ to go... Should be in June the week I don't have piano but don't know who to include.
♥ posted by Yvonne at 10:47 AM! ♥
"Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind" - William Shakespeare
••••****••••****••••****••••****♥♥♥••••****••••****••••****••••****••••**
"Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind" - William Shakespeare
••••****••••****••••****••••****♥♥♥••••****••••****••••****••••****••••**