Awesome Monday
Monday, July 28, 2008
For the first time after some years, I successfully got through a 7 day work week!I feel lucky (keeping my fingers crossed), that this 2nd job isn't at all hectic, and is somehow, God sent. Thank you the one above, for the blessing.
Watching Batman with smelly tonight, can't forget how Ivy said it's Batman: The Night Rider. Night Rider... SMRT... hahahahahah.... omgsh. Also remember the time we tried to recite the title of the 9pm dram - "一房半厅一水缸", become "一桶一缸一房厅" or something even worst... hahahahahahahah/
Speaking of Ivy, look what she got for me from Taiwan! All the goodies and packaging!!! Love ya to the bits gal!!! I totally love my friends who take the effort to keep packaging for me even when they're outside of Singapore! I can smell "Taiwan" when I hold the packagings!!!
Look at this macaroon keychain omfg it looks sooooo real!!! It's only a tad smaller than the actual size of a macaroon! Hugs sweetie!!!
Jasmine (gal sitting next to me) made Sushi, she spent 5 hrs yesterday!!! She came with a huge bag of them today, she looks like a sushi peddler... lol...
Green tea cake from Provence (yes!! The Holland V one!!!). IT tastes AWESOME!!! ZQ and bro agrees too!!! Went to Provence to pick up last minute bakes after work with ZQ yesterday. Seriously, their everything is so nice!!!
Very random, what I'm wearing today (ended up choosing another brown belt), was feeling 'earthy', as usual! Digressing abit, remember I said before my IRC and ICQ nick used to be 'naturegal'? It's damn gross I know, but I love earth tones!!!
Wokr earlier to run this morning, the cool morning wind is superb to feel on a Monday morning.
I'll be on leave this Friday to see Dad... it's his Birthday.
♥ posted by Yvonne at 10:50 AM! ♥
"Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind" - William Shakespeare
••••****••••****••••****••••****♥♥♥••••****••••****••••****••••****••••**
"Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind" - William Shakespeare
••••****••••****••••****••••****♥♥♥••••****••••****••••****••••****••••**