An entry for the weekend (16 Aug - 18 Aug)


Monday, August 25, 2008

Sorry for the delay in this post! Here's the updated version:

Saturday (16/08), steamboat gathering at Irene's place. I kinda think I'm a lil asking for it. I was sick on Monday and Tuesday and I went back to work (was NOT recovered) on Wed and Thurs, only to be on another two days of MC from Friday to Saturday. It was bouts of fever, chills, headache and cold for the entire week. And Saturday night, I actually still went for the gathering. I may look normal but I had pneumonic symptoms. Nevertheless, there were no regrets! I had a great time and I hope I didn't pass my germs to anyone. The steam should've killed them?


Three persons fussing over two furries!


Their coat resembles that of a dog... Husky I think?


The generous generous spread presented by our two lovely hosts! Thanks once again for that! Efforts very much appreciated. there was more than enough and I was totally stuffed from the innocent looking steamboat meal.


The shabu shabu pork was awesome!!! So were the special 'balls' and many other ingredients! And as expected, there was abalone!!! No abalone confirm not Irene's style... lol!!!


And the veg was sibei green!!! Not even one flawed piece I tell ya! Does Irene have to be THIS perfect??


People at work!


Eat and mingle, it aids digestion!


They look like eat until wanna doze off le. Well, it was more like eat and talk about soccer for them! Jason was like married to the TV.


The whole gang happily settled on the sofa... Irene, did the sofa dent in??? Cos it was ALL of us with ALL the food + soup in us... hahahah!! Our poor hosts left with no seats, standing behind!! Sorry dears~~


Yours truly and her zhen ming tian zi... haha yucks...


A biggie of us. If you're thinking why so many of our shots... hello, you don't forget this is my blog... of cos supposed to have MORE of my face!!! Couple camwhore despite irritation. YES I WAS SLIGHTLY ANGRY WITH ZQ ON SAT, but then, my anger FOREVER disperses fast. GOOD ON YOU!!!!!


MAC CAMWHORE with the whole lot of gals!!! So fun!!! You all just bought last night and we get to play it the following day, not bad leh!!! But we could not figure out how to make the backgrounds one work!!! Tonnes of effects available!








Sunday (17/08), back to work! A good thing it was not so taxing... And the day breezed by... Met ZQ after work again and we hung out at TPY... Sometimes sunday evenings I will miss him... ZzzZ. I'm damn selfish, I don't want to be the one doing the missing.


Monday (18/08) came, and I was on leave! My well-deserved break... But I rose early to go to the market! Why so? Because I had planned to cook dinner for my beloved!


While the soup was boiling, I had a leisurely lunch with some overdue papers. Lunch was some old macaroni I re-heated and chrysanthemum tea from ZQ =).


Chopperdi chop chop


More random shots


Of the process


Of preparing a simple fare!


Simple home cooked dishes: stir-fry broccolli with lots of garlic, eggs with red onions, grilled chicken wings and tomato potato carrot and spare ribs soup!!!


My smelly digging in.


This picture he looks like the milk candy girl with the tongue sticking out... lol


We were damn full after that!!! But I enjoyed the al fresco dinner. Though we invited strange stares, who gives a damn?

And we went to 'walk-walk' at Bishan after that when it started to rain... and then to meet my new insurance agent (who is his friend)...

Goodbye Monday!




♥ posted by Yvonne at 2:00 PM! ♥
"Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind" - William Shakespeare

••••****••••****••••****••••****♥♥♥••••****••••****••••****••••****••••**