On a Friday


Friday, April 20, 2007

"Maybe in a teeny weeny way or so, you could be jealous of them for something? To overcome or simply hide that matter, you judge traits of them that seem so undesirable to you."

Just an extract from Ling's blog entry, well, that seems like a really true statement for me.

But Ling, I guess that's a human's (girl's) normal reaction. This happens more for ladies and I don't deny being guilty of it at (many) times.

Like when I dislike gal A, it could be because she has such flawless skin which I don't and can never seem to achieve, that I start to pinpoint her saying stuff like she must be a bimbo, or bitch, or both, or worst things. Just wanna say something to cover up the fact that I'm unhappy that her skin is better than mine. This is so horrid isn't it.

But admit it, humans JUST REFUSE TO ACKNOWLEDGE A FACT AT TIMES.

Like, I can never imagine myself saying, 'Oh, yes, her skin is really lovely and I congratulate her for it.'

Another cool example would be what I always comment after me and friends see a seemingly perfect guy.

I'd go, 'He can't be so perfect, so he must be gay.'

And friends'll go, 'Yaaa lor.'

And guys, if you are reading this, I think you must agree that these thoughts really do just happen to ladies, right? I must admit girls are always the ones stirring such nonsensical arguments. Really. When I am in a clearer state of mind I realise ALL the nonsense I like to argue with ZQ about. Unfortunately, I am hardly in a clear state of mind it seems. I am petty all the time. I throw tantrums all the time. And having realised this I am trying to be nicer. And I am apologetic though like what ZQ used to say, my apologies seem so UNSINCERE!!!!!

BAH.

I think that as long as I STOP throwing shit tantrums things will seem so much better.

BUT THAT DOESN'T MEAN YOU MEN CAN TAKE THAT FOR GRANTED OR THINK THAT YOU ARE THE ONLY PITIFUL ONES LOR.

There should be balance, and compromise, right? I admit I have been lagging in my part but it's not too late to pick up now right?

Having related my part about realizing my mistakes, I would also like to emphasize that, that doesn't mean I'm saying you men are faultless and fantastic okay?

We may be wrong to throw tantrums and all that but we are not wrong to get angry when you are SLOW and INSENSITIVE and HORRIBLE and... and... and the list goes on!!

And so, this has been a post mainly about a topic argued for eons by the two sexes.

Let's change topic, shall we (I)?

Have you tried the KFC cheesy melt thing? Jeeeez, just look at the ad. I saw it in TODAY and I was dying to try it. Which I did, and I am telling you to...





NOT EAT IT!!! WTF... NOT CHEESY AT ALL............................ and not tasty. SOB!

And it didn't even look the way it looks in the ad.

Its all photography.... marketing... packaging.

GRRRR.

I opened the packaging unsuspectingly and that was the surprise I had.

=(

I think KFC in the ang mo countries seem so much better (See http://www.kfc.com/), but then again, it may be JUST the pictures.

Anyway, I going to have dinner @ Vivo's Dian Xiao Er with my colleagues later, that should make up for the bad lunch =P

P.S. The piercing is getting a LITTTTLE better (keepin' my fingers crossed). I showed ZQ the piercing and of cos he isn't as excited as I am, because in the 1st place he never approved of that, and hell is he gonna ever find it sexy. PLUS, he says it's not as if I got such fantastic abs lorrrrrrrrrrrrrrr...

SIGH... I better start firming up the flab to give him one LESS reason to not like my piercing.





I love ya all, for reading. Have a great weekend.




♥ posted by Yvonne at 11:14 AM! ♥
"Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind" - William Shakespeare

••••****••••****••••****••••****♥♥♥••••****••••****••••****••••****••••**