Oh man, she's finally updated!
Tuesday, October 23, 2007
Yeah I'm sorry for the lack of updates.I was busy feeding my bunnies

Noooo la! Those aren't actually my bunnies! They're from the Veggie Farm (Kok Fah Veg Farm) @ CCK area! Sooooooooo cute!!! I've actually been to many places and taken ten thousand photos but I just don't have time to blog..........................
Busy, busy, busy at work!
And I'm moving to my new office by this week - personal space, finally. And no more disturbance from Salty Complicated People (read in Chinese).
Just bought some offerings to do my own praying to "Di Zhu Gong Gong" before I move in. didn't know the level of Pantan-ness in me till I start doing all these. Well I don't know how long I'll stay in this job (it's coming a year soon), but right now I'm only focusing on moving in and settling down - if things get better, I'll probably stay longer.
Gone through so much shit in this company. From being an octopus to finally, running my own department. Is it worth leaving just like that?
On the other hand, my good pal at work is leaving - she can't stand the shit anymore. Well, you've guessed it AGAIN. My workplace is also shitty to a certain extend. The other good pal is also considering resignation.
Sigh. And I was the one who complained THE MOST and was so bent on leaving, but it turns out I might be there longer than expected.
Sigh. So many jobs, already? Time to settle down, really!
It's not doing me any good. Claiming that I'm having all the WRONG jobs. I used to be a fresh grad. And now, the words 'fresh grad' are just, un-usable.
Because I am not! Precisely! It is time to be having a PROPER CAREER and not be stuck in a stage of confusion.
Are all of the jobs wrong. really, or am I the cause of my career misfortune?
On a brighter note, this current job is okay-ier as compared to my past 'misfortunes'.
And because of the fact that my boss is fucking rich (I always feel that's the root for growth) and that they fucking GAVE me a new room, I'm considering staying for just a LIIITTTLE while more.
I also enjoy the fact that I have control over many things - I am the only one running the Dept, and I have so much more freedom.
What I hate would be some of the people. Well, infact I think it's just the environment (similar fact that made my pals wanna leave) that is the killer. You will not be able to understand how bad it is.
It is as vicious as what you see on TV. Sigh. I can't believe it too sometimes.
And small fryss like me and my pals, we simply have ZERO power to CHANGE the environment.
If we try, we are like, 'trying' to lose our jobs.
We have since called ourselves VIPs - Very Important Potatoes (we are small 'frys')
Enough about work!
Marathon's coming again! Been forcing myself to run more and my legs are really numb now!
Other stuff, I still owe Kristin a meeting, and oh, she's going to Europe! Grad Trip! I am sooooooooooooo envious!!! She says she's gonna be so broke she'll have bread everyday, but, I know she won't mind! When will my turn come??

Us @ Sky Garden enjoying the late evening scenery.
That's all for now.... Type again soon!
♥ posted by Yvonne at 11:19 PM! ♥
"Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind" - William Shakespeare
••••****••••****••••****••••****♥♥♥••••****••••****••••****••••****••••**
"Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind" - William Shakespeare
••••****••••****••••****••••****♥♥♥••••****••••****••••****••••****••••**