About Good Friday...


Sunday, March 23, 2008

Good Friday

Met up with my insurance agent and my ex ex ex colleague Mitch... actually the agent is Mitch's elder Sis... that's the cool thing, and convenient. I would never want to use anybody else. She's been a great agent for the past years. Settled the long overdued issues at the lovely Harbourfront Coffee Club... Simply love the ambience that evening... didn't take any pictures, but imagine a mildly warm afternoon perfect for lounging lazily at a cafe.

Body massage (courtesy of Kathy!) at Sky Fitness (Harbourfront Towers)... it was great! I had an aromatheraphy one and Mum, the Javanese. Mum was a little jittery cos she's not used to all these massage things. But she really did enjoy herself =)

We headed to Vivo for dinner... Marche! It was really crowded... not just at the restaurant but the WHOLE FUCKIN VIVO... it was like as if there was a war...

Me and Drich outside the restaurant, in the queue.

I had actually decided earlier to put on my fav tube dress but it didn't look nice at all that day... so I slipped into my salck attired yet again... I'm getting so mf lazy I dunno how to describe myself...

We had to wait a while but the service was good... they had the servers come out with juice and bread ocassionally for those in the queue! Really considerate! I could see no one was complaining though it was quite a long wait!

And finally we were the first in queue... Easter chocolates at the reception... free for all! Totally delicious... the hazelnut milky taste! I wonder if anyone would be thick-skinned enough to steal the big egg... lol


Don't be fooled by the modest blue foil packaging... the insides are YUMMY!

Food picts (it's not my blog you're reading, if they're no food picts)!

Rosti and sausage, who goes to Marche and not order that?
Calamari, Carbonara (uber yummmmm), pork knuckle, mushroom soup (ooooh la la!!) and more rosti!!! I love Marche's pasta... the funny looking homemade shape... looks like a scrunchie =)

Savoury crepe, with Roast chicken and lots of Moz cheese!

Our table...

Happy Birthday Mummy. Her birthday falls on Good Friday exactly, this year!


Mum and future daughter in law.


















Mum and daughter... the ever blardy sleepy look of mine...






The insides of the cake! Apricot and chocolate... sounds weird but a lovely combination!



Lovely view at night (short of a romantic partner).

How did you sepnd Good Friday? (were you part of the crowd at Vivo?????)

I still have to blog about express chicken rice at Kiliney... Novena last Sunday... random food picts... etc...

But I feel like sleeping now. Owe you all first =(




♥ posted by Yvonne at 11:29 PM! ♥
"Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind" - William Shakespeare

••••****••••****••••****••••****♥♥♥••••****••••****••••****••••****••••**