Is it bra, or nothing at all
Tuesday, May 06, 2008
I realise that I love my La Senza bra so much, I want to pick up that same series in all the different shades (soon). In case you're wondering, it's the soft cotton one with the back band that's a stretch of lace.When I bought it (so long ago, can't remember when), I loved it. The color, the comfort it's perfect! And it's terribly nice to look at because the band is no longer like normal bras that are just, cloth.
And even months pass you love it more and more and more because it's so nice and soft and comfortable and stylish! It looks good under clothes and it's the best buddy for flatties like me. Really. Normal sized bras are too "painful" to wear for they remind me of how my chest is so not ample. I do not really know how to explain this.
But then again, I'm sometimes glad to be flat-chested. Makes life so much easier! And wearing my La-Senzas make me happy to be a flattie cos they fit so well they make my flattie feel proud. who says only bossom-bursters deserve to talk loud loud about lingerie?
I am darn dead serious! Telling you all these, true feelings about my La-Senza.
It's good to go lingerie shopping when you're feeling down.
Because the piece of bra and panty is the closest thing to you for most of your life! Stuck onto your body!
If one day I die and anyone is to prep me before cremation, please make sure I have a nice set of lingerie on.
This I am also very serious about. No joke okay.
Shall post this fantastic bra picture if I can.
Wtf, only Tuesday.
On a side note, I am getting so sick and tired of food in Orchard during lunch, any of you have any good suggestions?
♥ posted by Yvonne at 12:19 PM! ♥
"Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind" - William Shakespeare
••••****••••****••••****••••****♥♥♥••••****••••****••••****••••****••••**
"Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind" - William Shakespeare
••••****••••****••••****••••****♥♥♥••••****••••****••••****••••****••••**