TGIF
Friday, April 25, 2008
Everyone goes, 'Thank God it's Friday!!" today. The start of the weekends is an ever huge relieve to me.I've been yawning hard the whole of today, if you saw me as a figure to advise what day it is today, you'd probably think it's a Monday. I look so blardy tired.
Sleeping at 3+ and rising at 6:45am is NOT the way to go.
Bro has been sleeping at unearthly hours (4 - 5+am) too, rushing his report for submission.
I usually experience the fatigue a day later. Wed I slept uber late, Thurs I was fine but today I'm bad. Such a waste! Friday should be a day filled with energy and joy! Especially since I'm meeting ZQ later, today he seems to be more 'on' to meet me.
I feel so sluggish. Seriously. I should be more diligent in exercising. If you don't already know I jog just ONE PATHETIC time in a week for the past few months, and on unmotivated times I do so once every two weeks. The rest of the 6 days are spent so unhealthily in front of the computer buried in work. Though some say infact I'm considered to have 'exercised everyday', since I do alot of chores like mopping, washing, scrubbing and I walked to and fro to the MRT station everyday (it's not very near), I don't consider anything else as 'exercise' until I sweat like a tap like when I do in my jogging sessions.
Oh and you can register for the Shape Run after 12:00 tonight! A year has passed since 07' run? Time, you are fast.
♥ posted by Yvonne at 3:54 PM! ♥
"Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind" - William Shakespeare
••••****••••****••••****••••****♥♥♥••••****••••****••••****••••****••••**
"Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind" - William Shakespeare
••••****••••****••••****••••****♥♥♥••••****••••****••••****••••****••••**