Going green, from within
Monday, April 21, 2008
Earth Day is 22nd April!Go green! For the environment.
And how about, it being a push to 'go green' from within as well?
How about, a week of no fried food, no fast food, no sweet drinks, no cakes, no snacks, no sugary sins?
Wanna do it with me? Deprive yourself for this week?
You can maybe lose 2kg. Wanna try?
On a side note, I LOVE FOREVER 21!
I look at myself and my dressing and accessories nowadays.
Everything seems to be from F21. Yes you are right. I still dress like a poly student. I can't grow out of it.
I love F21, please don't close for any reason. I'll flip.
Goodnight peeps. Don't you wish Monday was part of the weekend?
♥ posted by Yvonne at 12:07 AM! ♥
"Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind" - William Shakespeare
••••****••••****••••****••••****♥♥♥••••****••••****••••****••••****••••**
"Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind" - William Shakespeare
••••****••••****••••****••••****♥♥♥••••****••••****••••****••••****••••**