Truly Chinese looking eyes now
Friday, March 28, 2008
I'm halfway through a set of minutes and have loads of follow-ups to cover but my brains are kind of switched off now, at 3pm on the last day of the work week. I just wanna get off work.Are you not feeling the same?
I tried to play Promise Me last night and as expected it failed miserably... and the chords in the score sound seriously weird though I was sure I hit the correct notes. Anyway, there are several songs I'd like to master on the piano, mainly old and love songs... I wonder when! Well, no complaints... since I'm really not practising hard enough.
Yawnz. It's Friday and everyone's full of drive... but I'm feeling so dead. Must be all the late nights this week and guess what?
NO EXERCISE FOR 2 WEEKS!
Everytime the weather seems good, I have no mood to exercise.
Everytime I'm determined to run, it starts raining.
All you people know I mostly only jog. So the weather plays a huge part in my exercise regime. I really regret not jogging the past two weeks on days the weather was (more than) fine, coming up with all the lame excuses and convincing myself how doing some statics and my daily walks and househole chores would suffice.
PLEASE.
Not sweating much. Fuck fuck fuck fuck.
How about a more intensive one on Saturday?!
Long distance + 200 crunches + what have you can lose fats can le
WA LAO I SHOULD LEH FUCK LOR I'VE BEEN EATING (INPUT) AND NOT EXERCISING (OUTPUT).
I got so many bad health history in my family (will I fall prey anyway - genes?) so I have to really not be too slack on this one.
SIGH.
As you grow older it becomes so hard to get active.
I'm just about dozing off again.
My god.
♥ posted by Yvonne at 2:56 PM! ♥
"Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind" - William Shakespeare
••••****••••****••••****••••****♥♥♥••••****••••****••••****••••****••••**
"Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind" - William Shakespeare
••••****••••****••••****••••****♥♥♥••••****••••****••••****••••****••••**