PPC?


Wednesday, March 26, 2008

I am now having the most bubble tea I had in my whole life after the craze many years back. Aside for the crazy days in Secondary school when I and everyone else had really hell alot of ppc, thereafter I became a control freak and ppc (pao pa cha) scared the shit out of me because of the fact that it's EMPTY CALORIES. Think: sugary water and starch (pearls).

I have it occasionally with ZQ nowadays, when we feel like it. I have it when I'm with my colleagues too. What the fuck happened to my determination? During the calorie-counting days I would never, ever touch ppc! I wouldn't even be tempted, wouldn't even crave for it, nothing. You could say I condemned it. I just find it hard to believe how slack I am with my diet nowadays. When I sit down to think I think it's CRAZY! It's like, I was disciplined and all that shit and now, all these ppc? Okay, on average I have minimum 1 cup of ppc a month? I cannot accept this. I don't know why having the ppc at lunch today made me so emo, and reminded me of my slack diet control! Today's ppc is really an 'awakening ppc'. I foresee not having it for sometime after today.

(On a lighter note, I have a bubble tea food toy too! Super cute... shall show you when I have the chance!)

Isetan super mart has all these Hokkaido and Japanese fair every time, and today I walked past and saw all the pretty, pretty biscuits and snacks with the lovely packaging! I just can't help myself... feel like owning all of them but I tried to hold back. They got FRAN in Banana flavor!!! WTF. The thing is it's not the taste of the snack that interests me, its the packaging. I think there's a chance I'll head there after work to pick up some... SINFUL for the wallet. Spending up to 6 dollars for a box of SNACK is so... wasteful. I can't think of a better word. But I can't resist the packaging. I promise to show you guys more picts of my packaging collection (did anyone of you miss the last one I posted... all the biscuits one?). I know everyone asks what the f I'm gonna do with all the packaging. Does my answer of "I just want to keep them" pass? And did you see in Carrefour the new PUCCA? Special flavors! Burnt caramel and Vanilla I think. I'll post the pictures soon =)

All these nonsense aside, when was the last time you evaluated your life? This evaluation thing has always been on my mind. But hardly well accomplished. I read Alan's last entry and somehow the mental list of 'things to do' just surfaced again. Despite achieving and learning much more throughout the years, there are so many things that remain unsolved, unaccomplished. There's a procrastinating cell (or cells) in all of us and those kinda cells certainly make a great part of me. I'm ashamed to say this. As much as I can't believe how I 'accepted' ppc again, I can't believe how the years went by, with me still stuck with the same problems, and lack of achievements. I thought I was trying to do my homework in the school lab but I wake up now facing an adult's challenges in life everyday. Time has passed and school days are HISTORY. Lovey dovey shit is history as well. I do believe alot of my peers have advanced so much in their lives (see, I'm comparing and that's BAD), and also know of many in my shoes. Is it that we aren't working hard and being determined enough, or that there is really nothing much we can do with our limited capabilities, and financial means? Speaking of financial means, this is really the greatest problem for many, so how do we overcome it, especially amongst all things that have rising costs? You know I sometimes think of taking up an extra job. I swear I've been thinking of this for the longest time and I hate my awful lack of determination! If I can survive working my main job and doing chores everyday I figured I could have a side job too. Furthermore, it brings income (housework done brings about nothing - no appreciation from anyone but my own joy zzz). But what kinda side job (okay I know you're rolling your eyes but I'm serious and anyway it doesn't bother you so just read and =X!!!)? If I complain not having enough $$$, this is the best way (aside from saving) to have more! OR maybe stopping purchase of luxury biscuits (luxury biscuits... what a way to call them right) could be the slow and sure way to saving more? Tell me about it. I have so many spending vices.

That's all for now!




♥ posted by Yvonne at 1:30 PM! ♥
"Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind" - William Shakespeare

••••****••••****••••****••••****♥♥♥••••****••••****••••****••••****••••**