Sunday, March 30, 2008

I sometimes wonder if I should keep my blog archives in some way, maybe, print them all out? What if one day something happens causing a total loss of data? I've thrown away a few diaries from my childhood... kind of regretting that action now. I'm a nostalgic person, and I find it comforting to read of some old memories I've penned, and to slightly (not overly) indulge in the past. I can't remember why I dumped those diaries. Are you people doing anything with your blog archives? Please share...

I also sometimes feel alot for my friends. How busy can I get. I can't even handle my own emotions so why bother about others'? But Ling is a close friend so it does affect me. I sometimes truly understand what a struggle Ling is facing. She could be someone who's just very determined to have it all right, and wouldn't settle for something less. That doesn't mean that for ALL aspects of her life, she's bent to have a 100% perfection, but some aspects, she just can't settle for 'anything'.

And Ling, it is not a joke, that the problem exists despite the number of years you've been together with him. We're so born with the nagging emotions that hold us back from so many things, so many that we look back and wonder how we again let it pass. We can never really find the rationale behind our actions sometimes.

I know this sucks Ling, hugs!




♥ posted by Yvonne at 11:43 AM! ♥
"Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind" - William Shakespeare

••••****••••****••••****••••****♥♥♥••••****••••****••••****••••****••••**