I've half the drive I used to have


Monday, April 14, 2008

Because I'm getting so old. It's my 24th birthday in less than a month, wtf.

I can't be 24. It can't be. 24? I remember writing in my resume "19, FRESH GRAD".

Fresh? Fresh my ass.

Ahem before I continue the entry, Ms Yiyin, Please send the picts!!!
No human pictures in this entry cos Yin, Karen and Krist owe me picts!
No picts from me as well cos I'm using the office com and the picts are all at home.

Friday -
Fish and Co with my Co. Hahaha.. Ling, Yin, Irene, SW (Wanru at Desaru!!!), RQ and Tiff.

Received our official invites for Irene's wedding and the wedding cakes. =P I think I'll only get married at 29.5 or 30. Sometimes others getting married will make me abit green but I've kinda grown out of it. You all marry marry lor... I happily swing swing. Marry = $$$$$$$$. For me, no $, no marry. Some of you may beg to differ, but then, that's how I feel! Heard horror stories of people getting their parents to pay for the wedding and then owing so much $, furniture everything instalment whatsoever... Wtf! I don't wanna end up that way lor.

Saturday - Alumni Brunch at my secondary school. The turn out was poor and I didn't get to see my favourite teachers... maybe they can't be bothered to go also... the food also... errm. The only nice thing that happened was I went with my dearest friend (I always love her company, how many of us can really find a great friend) and a nice super alumni uncle gave us a lift to the MRT station in his BEAUTIFUL RED MAZDA. I don't know much shit about cars but I know that car I like =)

Roamed TBP and Chinatown with Kris... Had piano class... went home, too tired to jog, did some chores... rested for awhile and preped to go out to meet my beau.

By the time I met him it was ultra late! Sorry about d... the chores were just takin me over.. We met at Cityhall, walked to the nearby ulu coffeebean cos I was craving for Caesar Salad, they ran out of parmesan cheese but I said ok anyway, on top of a horrible ice-blended Mocha. Service was tops but the edibles were boo. I was too tired to complain.

Went to Pool Junction. I totally unwinded; it was not too crowded and we got ourselves a nice big sofa seat hidden at a corner, ZQ isn't much of a mood person... unlike the men in love novels who do nothing but look so hot and know how to touch your heart with nice words and actions and a whole load of blardy nonsense.

Dim and lovely ambience, good temperature (aircon not too cold!), 2 pints of Hoegarden for each of us and strangely that night all the songs people sang were ALL those lovey dovey ke ku ming xin love kind. It totally did it for me =) By the time we had enough of romancing the caesar salad was gone and we went for Dim Sum! =))))

That was the end of Sat. Nothing dramatic but I enjoyed it... cos it was finally a time for me to just not talk much and simply RELAX.

Rise and shine! I was groggy came Sunday morning but I knew my smelly was to leave me for his mistress - the basketball. But one comment made by his Mum and he had the session CANCELLED! This happens only maybe once or twice in every 100 bball sessions. If you haven't already known, he cannot live without his mistress(es). "es" cos I just realised he has MANY other mistresses too. PM me to find out!

We were 200% certain that it was going to rain by the threathening color of the sky... but one hour later it still did not, and the sun was blazing! ZQ was so sad and kept complaining about it. Then he left me to watch the last episode of my ex-9pm show (the one room flat thing) which he recorded for me. My hug hug bf... so sweet. I watch TV, he go buy food at the market... didn't follow cos I didn't want to stink from all the market fumes... hahaha!

Veg Bee Hoon for himself, Red Bean Soup for his Mum and Tau Suan for me... I could not eat cos I was feeling full from the alcohol still. So I told him to buy something light and he chose Tau Suan for me, btw, what do you think your bf would buy for you if you told him to decide? Just curious. Yum yum.

After which he asked if I wanted to go to the Charles and Keith Warehouse sale at the ulu industrial area which he says is pretty near to his place. I was like, ok, why not? What a bonus... bf INITIATE to bring gf to sale. I've heard about it (the C&K Sale) but I won't actually go there... cos of the ulu location.

We took a bus and based on his aga-ration, we alighted correctly and reached the Charles and Keith building successfully! Trust me, all around was construction and a picture of lok-kok-ness and suddenly stood a nice and modern 'CHARLES & KEITH' building. Already we saw people with bags and bags of 'damages' walking out...

We wasted no time and entered the building... WOW! So many shoes and bags and human beings! Shall cut the long story short... I (with my miserable bank account) got three pairs of heels at S$44.00! What a steal!!! It pays to be a size 39 sometimes. I believe that most of the common sizes were gone on that day, the last day of the sale.

We left happily (okay, maybe it's just me), taking a bus to the nearest 'civilization' - Singapore Post Centre. Had a proper brunch of Mee Sua from the Ban Mian store... I still miss Qiu Lian Ban Mian... dd, when are you bringing me there again? Bishan leh, your dp. And ZQ had his part II lunch of Cavana chicken rice.

We slacked around with fruits and tea and his PSP - I sometimes wonder if he really really likes the PSP? He seems so expressionless about it... and his next prezie for next coming ocassion I really dunno what to buy him le. Any ideas? PM me please!

Then it was time to go... he - continue his project website and me - to the hospital.

Met up with Bro and Kathy at about 4+ and we went to see Dad. He's doing BETTER. As in I knew that he's more alert but the nurse said that the stroke has no improvements yet. We could fully understand that especially since this is his 3rd stroke, chances are the damage is more drastic. He was trying to pluck out the tube too... so they kept his left hand in a mitton... We hung around for almost 2 hours until they fed him. Now everyone's taking it a step at a time. No drastic decisions yet.

Made our way back to YT and I was seriously TIRED. Realised I've been out since Saturday morning for the Alumni thing... didn't spend much time at home at all! Had a nice home-cooked dinner (thks Mum, despite knocking off so late she still whipped up a delicious steamboat dinner!). I really appreciate the sit down dinners now... (not that I never did, but I do more now), really helps unwind... especially after all the stress we experienced in the past weeks.

With cooking comes CLEANING. Did all the washing and cleaning and laundry to compromise for all the time not-at-home... and by the time I was done, imagine my fatigue - almost 20 hrs of activities + intensive housework... how cool is that.

Took a super long bathe... hadn't even the energy to burn my moonflower oil for further relaxation. Was so darn flushed out.

What an entry to tell you about my weekend!




♥ posted by Yvonne at 8:30 AM! ♥
"Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind" - William Shakespeare

••••****••••****••••****••••****♥♥♥••••****••••****••••****••••****••••**