Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Poor ZQ injured his big toe...

He never fails to gte a new injury every Sunday. By saying 'Sunday', you would have already known that Sundays = Basketball games. Due to the way they play (so rough, I reckon), he always gets hurt, or hurts somebody (SIGH). And this Sunday, it was something new, he got hurt cos he fell into a drain.

OKAY, not FELL into the drain, but that was his 'idea' at first... when he told me "我掉进垄沟"... he is so not good with his words. He almost fell but broke his fall and ended up cutting his big toe. It's a nasty cut. He has the picture kept in his handphone and it's GROSS. Like some bruised tumour on the toe. Urggggghhhh.

Somehow or rather he also developed sore throat and a fever. He looked so PALE yesterday!!! My heart broke to a million pieces (yeah right, maybe just into two)...

While he was searching for the 'tumour' picture in his phone to show me, I saw his other pictures (he was scrolling the thumbnails)... frankly speaking, we are such a stark difference, my phone has got close to 700 pictures and his phone, I think less than 20... and guess what, I saw the pictures of the bunch of roses I brought back from Irene's wedding!!!

That night we brought it home, I put it in a makeshift vase and left it at his home... The roses are quite dead by now, and I know he snapped picts of the roses in their loving memory or something... Just find that so silly... and he made it his wallpaper -_-" SILLY ZQ!

That reminds me, I think I took home the pink roses from Irene's ROM in 07' and he did the same exact thing... lol.

Roses aside, I proposed to my beau yesterday, maybe cos I couldn't bear to see him so sick, and I at the very moment wanted him to 娶我为妻 so that I could live with and take care of him everyday. It is lame because if I had the heart to care for him I could do it, whether 天涯海角,but erm, well, it's just different la. I don't know how to explain. And I shall quit explaining!!! It would be lamer if he said "Oh, OK!" at that moment but as usual he was "freaked out" but the best reward was a nice nice tight hug from my stinky (feverish) gorilla.

Feverish gorilla... sounds very warm right? I'm sweating already typing that.

It is Tuesday... why does time pass so fast?

My Accutane course is finishing soon, wondering if I should purchase another 30? Since I'm not going to have any babies soon, I think it should be safe. Moreover, upon second opinion from another doctor, I was told the 20mg every other day is really mild. But I can't help to see the instructions on the box saying that this pill is for SEVERE cases. I don't think mine is severe... but I know of people with perfect skin but also on Accutane. WTF. Well I guess for beauty we'd take the risk... $6 per smelly pill (it smells awful I don't know why? Maybe vit concentrate is bad smelling?).

Programmes coming up soon:

1st June - Jo's baby boy's 1st month!!! So fast! King Albert Park's Mac party! I can't wait! =) (Think, mac cake and happy meal)

6th June - Movie with my gals, Sex & the City!

7th June - Picnic at Botanical Gardens (or is it Botanic Gardens... I REALLY dunno!!! Christ!!! Can I PLEASE go and find out! So lazy.. and EMBARRASSING TO SAY THE WRONG THING!)

14th June - Gwen's Hen Night (TBC)

20th June - Gwen's Wedding Chalet

Don't know to go or not... later see the old BM people also dunno how to react... zzz

Very overdued supermarket picts (it is a JOY to work near Isetan Scotts):


Giant Inari Sushi!!! I screamed in joy when I saw that!!! You will die from being too full!!! LOL


Japanese snacks!! Endless! It's some cream in between waffle biscuits or something.


Such a cute poster! Makes you want to eat veggies!!!


LOL!!! Can I please bring that home? =)


Ice cream overload...


Nice melons right (sounds like how ang mos like to tease women of their boobs!)


Na bei $88.00??????!!!!! Not so nice liao. I was telling Ivy, you cut into 4, per wedge $22.00, how to eat lor. One bite few dollars.


Green Tea fair they're having now!!! Every damn green tea thing (Ivy you don't know what you're missing!) Got the green Tea Caramel Corn (those you find at Daiso) too, I already ate during my last visit to Daiso... super yummy. Coconut and Green tea are the CC's best flavors!!!


My 2nd Matcha ice cream from this fair in a week. And of cos, I kept the cups and paper seal... (crazy I know). Two different brands...


This one I had had swirls!!! Yummy!!!

And lastly, and very randomly:


Gideon 300, the famous bakery at this basement foodcourt in TPY... they have very nice bakes =)


Lanterns outside the "Golden" temple in Maxwell... so colorful... and they totally flutter when the wind blows... I took a video while walking down... so nice above your head!!!


Animals!!! How would nights be without you!!! Hugs!! They are my little ZQs... hehehe.. Notice the rattie on the top, from JX and Kalun... oh gosh... haven't met them for so long...

That's all for now! I hope you enjoyed this read =))))




♥ posted by Yvonne at 9:20 AM! ♥
"Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind" - William Shakespeare

••••****••••****••••****••••****♥♥♥••••****••••****••••****••••****••••**