星期六之恋
Monday, June 09, 2008
Soft, fragrant waffles with Praline ice-cream! The perfect serving for a pair of best friends!
美丽的下午怎能少了香喷喷的茶?
Nice tea + 十一年的好友 = 绝!!!
Yummy but slightly oily chicken pie~
The oozin' goodness!
Never get sick of stuff from Daiso! I'm such a nonsense-spendthift, that's where all my $$ goes.
Endless patterns of fabric from Spotlight!
Here's one of it!! So cute right?
Me and Krist bought the last of an English looking one!!!! It's SUPER nice!!!! We're damn pleased with ourselves! Krist bought it to make her own accessories display thingy... I'll get her to take a photo and show me...!
I just wanna buy all the tofus!!! There's one Jap wearing kimono one... super nice! Ling likes the soft Hannari tofus and I like the hard one... but haven't really started collecting any (yeah I know I'm slow)... my hobbies are often such a blardy waste of $$$.
Ling, your tofus also got wear kimono de!!! Will these come to Singapore?? Or already have liao??


It's a bunny alright but not cute like those from my block!! Haha.
Some asshole spoilt one of the keys!!!
Oooh la la~ Satin lingerie!!! I <3 all the pretty lingerie! and this one's in my fave shade!!
鱼片米粉with lots of 奶奶!What you expect... I got no 奶 so I rely on these =)
著名‘让你等半个种’beef noodles!!! Wa lau I thought ZQ was kidnapped... he went to order and he just MIA!! He went to queue for this. BTW we were at the Golden Mile Food Centre (army market).
finally tried the legendary Sweet Stone Para'dice waffles and Belgian choc dip... one comment: NOT FANTASTIC... and the waffles lack fragrance - infact... its 完全buay fragrant... super disappointed!!!
For the first time in history (ok, maybe got a few times), ZQ tells me to look one direction for it is very "romantic"... hmm
Not bad la, hor? the picture sucks but in real it was not too bad... the coloro f the clouds, suntec in the far view etc...
More sightings on the way to Bugis...
Didn't know the "The Concourse" wordings look this frightening at night... wtf lor... but then again, if it was in green... the whole place would look haunted... hahaha...
Emo me snapping non-stop
Wu Jia Hui at Bugis!!! Kaoz... I missed his singing by the time I reach... 连渣都不剩
But nevermind, have my idol by my side, version sleepy.
Me before I wash off my make up, at home! How, man anot? =) knn I'm losing my boobs and I dun get WHY!!!!!
Only one proper pict to show!! I lose to Ling when it comes to cam-whoring!!!
♥ posted by Yvonne at 3:13 PM! ♥
"Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind" - William Shakespeare
••••****••••****••••****••••****♥♥♥••••****••••****••••****••••****••••**
"Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind" - William Shakespeare
••••****••••****••••****••••****♥♥♥••••****••••****••••****••••****••••**