How was the Sat?


Sunday, June 29, 2008

Saw Dad with Bro, he seemed in a daze somehow, aside from the cringing of his face when he first saw us.

We dropped by Grandparents' atfer that and met up with Susan as well. Sure hope that things from fall in place from now on. Felt better after a proper discussion. Someone has to do something eventually!

After three consecutive days of tears (and fears), my head hurt a great deal. It was still pounding now and then on Saturday, and I was glad I carried aspirin with me.

Met up with ZQ and We proceeded to the Toy and Comic Convention... We walked the whole thing but frankly nothing really interested me but the Tofus and Blythes. Needless to say it was packed like shit. Oh and the display of Gundams was quite impressive too.

Random shots everywhere:


Unofficial tofus, I suspect they're submissions of a contest last year, where you can design your own tofu. Some are really nice though!


Random.


Nice!


Bubba gum makes ya sad?


That pathetic look that I like.



Blythes galore. Knowing the hefty price tag, I'm glad I'm not collector. Rement and Megahouse food toys are enough to keep me broke.












These blythes are awfully well-dressed, knowing that they'd be on display for two full days!


Oh and I got a tofu postcard.... so nice!!!


And a smelly tofu... 臭! to keep =)


And funny looking dolls... kinda remind me of MSN emoticons.








Blythe looking doll but not blythe of cos, this looks more serious, with a more serious look. Something from the same company? Not sure. I've seen it alot in toy shops too. Quite pretty right?


All time fave comic - never fails to crack me up!






A lovely stretch that takes me five shots to capture...










Guys love this....


Life sized displays!






Blythe's clothes!!! Not cheap, one pack about $50!


More Blythe!!!


Random, Ultak Man


More random shots


Some vitural driving thingy that costs a whooping $19,000+++. WTF!!!




Bumped into Krist and HY at Marina... we just HAVE to meet each other lor! Talk about coincidence in best friends.

Had dinner at Marina's food court and ordered something really sucky!!! Somemore, very messy eater me caused the chicken wing (half completed) to fall off the plate onto the chair (missed my pants, luckily! I get very bothered with food staining my clothes) and piak, on the floor. I'm wondering was it me getting too excited over the NDP rehearsal fighter jets (Was having the food al fresco at the food court's outer seats).

And I suspect I was just exhausted this week, I'm so not focused and forgetful! I left the bag of Breadtalk steamed cakes (ya know my fave one with the red beans) at the Citibank ATM at TPY MRT. Only realised it like 1 hour later when we were in the theatre! And ZQ managed to save it!!!! He was pissed with me and didn't want to lose them (guys hate to waste food) and he actually went back hoping to retrieve them! I know if its me I won't, somemore it's one hour plus ago...

But nobody actually took those cakes and we recovered them!! My four lovely steamed cakes.


Yeah in case you're wondering what theatre... ZQ wanted to watch WANTED and so we did, at 1130hrs at the lok kok TPY theatre (the one with MOS). I still think that Jolie's arms look funny and she was kinda unnatural in some scenes... Or maybe it's becasue we haven't seen her on the big screen for too long.

forgot to post about Friday night - it is good to have nice people's company when you feel like a piece of SHIT!!!

This was above our heads!!! I love this shot by Ling!!! Didn't know it turned out this good!爱爱爱~~


We love each other =) *smuacks* And Moet champaign was fab. As usual Ling has 100% self control and didn't drink much and I think I applaud her because she is like so GOOD GIRL and knows to say NO! She's also getting prettier so Jason please wake up your idea and think twice before you piss her off!!!!! LOL! And as for Irene, BLISS AS USUAL!!!!!!!

Before I end this entry, how about posting picts of some fluffs (from Sat night too, at Suntec):






So cute right!!! Huggy!!!

Dear friends, though I have had the 'thought' and 'decision', I hope it doesn't come true... I hope I don't have to resort to that. Well maybe I just need more sex.

No sex for too long causes arguments, do you believe that? You better!




♥ posted by Yvonne at 10:26 PM! ♥
"Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind" - William Shakespeare

••••****••••****••••****••••****♥♥♥••••****••••****••••****••••****••••**