Clubbing nights would never be the same again


Sunday, June 15, 2008

At close to 2am, slightly weary, I stood by the bar I used to stand at (but with a totally different agenda) and very naturally, soaked up the familiar surroundings. At that time, the bar was rather empty and the 2 bartenders took turns to ask me if I needed anything. After a couple of martinis and chivas, I was filled (not drunk) but the alcohol made me really thirsty.

Vonx: "I'm really thirsty, but I don't know what to order!" (I had to shout as usual)

BT1: Smiles, and proceeds to pick up a glass, sprays H20 in and throws in a few bonus ice-cubes.

I was (gladly) surprised. I had expected bartenders, as always, to verbally suggest something or instantly whip up a drink to impress. This was the first time in all my partying years that I was given something so 'real'.

And as I smiled a thank-you and sipped the water, I realised that it was what I really needed, rather than a drink which I was going to order, maybe out of boredom (some of my friends were wasted/missing/not entertaining me therefore the 'boredom').

BT2: Appeared in front of me, tops up my 'iced-water'... "U okay? Why so emo?" Takes the H2o spray and sprayed my hand gently

Damn ticklish! I could not help but smile again. I was quite touched that they were being nice when they saw me so bored.

Vonx: "No lah, just taking a rest!!" (shouting)

BT2: "why are you stress-ed?"

I knew that he had heard me wrongly, but I didn't clear the air, just smiled politely and continued drinking.

More than 2 years ago, I was the one who was wasted.

Wasted not only because of alcohol, but more, the WASTING OF TIME, and YOUTH.

After the iced-water I almost wanted to order Whiskey Dry to complete the night but I decided to avoid it. It is one of those drinks that I enjoy but WD will bring back bad memories. Remember how I told you, that for me, scents can stir up memories? Same goes for tastes.

Back to night life, actually, it is detrimental.

Further to my mentioning of it wasting one's youth (if you overly indulge in it), it is also a waste of money and really makes your value drop. Why so, because men are utterly disgusting there and when it is fucking packed don't be surprised that someone slaps your butt or rubs against you with all ill-intentions.

But night life is also interesting.

Last night's crowd was. Ratio of guys : gals was seriously was 7.5 : 2.5. I was wondering, was it army boys' pay day? Haha.

Pick a cosy spot to sit or stand and check those people out. In the dark, everyone is daring and nothing matters but the night itself.

Dancing was okay last night minus the parts a few crazy fellows threw themselves over. Wha lao... seriously. People touch touch or what I can close one eye but if you throw your entire body over be prepared to be Fucked (not literally) by me. And bloody hell my watch got thrown off, broken into two. Nothing turns me more off than these disgusting guys whose blood flow down and cannot flow back to their brains. It irks me alot thinking of any other guy aside from my hubby. I find other guys just disgusting and dirty. Dirty in both ways (1. being them not bathing regualrly/properly thus poor hygiene and 2. being horny bastards who think of SEX, SEX and more SEX).

Sorry to say I now label alot of stranger guys like this, except of cos for my loved ones and close guy friends.

It's a good thing and the only kind of thing you can expect from me after being robbed of my trust for guys.

You damned (bad/loser) guys, GO AND EAT SHIT! AFTERWARDS, GO SHIT THE SHIT YOU ATE AND EAT BACK THE NEW SHIT!

Bah. Clubbing, anyone?




♥ posted by Yvonne at 11:01 PM! ♥
"Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind" - William Shakespeare

••••****••••****••••****••••****♥♥♥••••****••••****••••****••••****••••**