What am I, a maid??


Saturday, June 14, 2008

I reached home at about 1020pm and wasted no time - quickly got busy with all the chores. The next thing I knew, I checked the time and it was fuckin 1245am. Went to town with ZQ and I felt so sick when I stepped into Cine as it was filled with TONNES of 'emo' youths ranging from 13 - 19 (I think). I felt so OUTDATED and overly-OL SKOOL and well, it just, didn't feel right.

Hmm. It isn't easy to do chores for the whole entire household. Knnb. After each 'session' (what the hell sounds like sex), you should see my bloody hands... the veins... omfg. All popping out. Forget about the young and tender 24 year-old hands.

Seriously, if I get paid for all these 2hrs+ of 'overtime' almost everyday, will I not be a rich girl now?

And after housework, nothing beats a long and relaxing bath! Complete with my fave oils burning, nice body scrub, lots of H20 and fruits afterwards (but makes me hungry though)!

And also, to go online! It's like a ritual... but I heard using the computer before bed in the long run robs one of youth and health. Maybe its all those radiation shit.

Well, after housework and bath, I need my computer, and, lots of music!

And I sometimes just tune in to my fav videos at YouTube. Really, don't just skip this following video. You will love it as much as I do. He's one of those guys I subscribe to in YouTube.



Bro is going out to watch soccer... wtf.... don't they get sick of the same ol green fields everyday?

Well I guess to be fair, they will think 'why girls buy and buy and buy so many shoes and bags... all looks the same anyway'...

Sounds familiar right?

Some of you would've known of my rough patch 2 years back. Mum taught us to be wary of guys. Why? Because there are good and bad guys. Good guys can be further catagorized into 'wonderful', 'ok-ok' or maybe 'slightly insenstive but acceptable' and much much more. But at the end of the day, they fall under 'good' guys.

At least, I know that all my dear friends' husbands and bfs are good guys. Really, and I feel very glad for them. But of course, again, at the end of the day, I feel glad for ME, because I have myself a great guy too, who is sometimes a block head but hey, that is HONESTY and surely a desirable trait. ZQ has many other good qualities too.

Back to my 'rough patch'. And Bad guys.

Bad guys, no many how many sub-catagories, still BAD GUYS! And they ought to burn in HELL.

"I CURSE THE DAY YOU WERE BORN!", as said by Charlotte in SATC when she was mf angry. Well, I cursed him more times than anyone could imagine. I hurled more vulgarities than a thousand mouths could speak. Basically, I had (and still) condemned EVERYTHING about him. Out of the list of boyfriends (thrashy and none thrashy) I had, this motherfucker (yes, that is his fuckin' name) is one guy everyone should first shake their heads and feel sorry for, and then condemn together with me.

And after 2 years, he is hoping I would...











Oh seriously, you outta your mind?

Read my lips -

F U C K O F F


I'm surprised you're not dead. I hardly curse people, but thinking of what you did to me, I'm sorry you deserve no second chance.

I hope your dick rots and drops off. You have a dick but NO BALLS! CCB, I don't even know how to scold liao, everything that can be 'scoldable' will be an understatement. I am BEYOND words. Can't believe such people exist. Wasting oxygen, wasting food and water, wasting toilet bowls when he shits.

Sorry I am no angel, what forgive and forget, I simply cannot practise because it doesn't apply to YOU. Wah Lao loser.




♥ posted by Yvonne at 1:43 AM! ♥
"Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind" - William Shakespeare

••••****••••****••••****••••****♥♥♥••••****••••****••••****••••****••••**