A colorful life I wish for
Friday, June 13, 2008
My floral cloth, hmm, what shall I make out of them?
Life after Kungfu Panda - you eat it!
LJS for them but no no for me!!
Bunny bunny! It looks like it has eyeliner on...actually abit creepy if you look closely! Like makeup for chinese opera.
More of the cuties! This one's very lazy =P
Found some parfum ribbons and made little bows to decorate my room! (smell nice too!)
Finally watched SATC with my gals!! super nice show filled with Love, Lust and Labels!!!
Watch liao chui, makes you want to buy more sia...
But I still aim my MIU MIU.... =P...
Who wanna to fund me??? Grinz.
You only live once, buy a (few) bags you love, and no need to feel guilty!
♥ posted by Yvonne at 11:43 AM! ♥
"Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind" - William Shakespeare
••••****••••****••••****••••****♥♥♥••••****••••****••••****••••****••••**
"Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind" - William Shakespeare
••••****••••****••••****••••****♥♥♥••••****••••****••••****••••****••••**