Mid week calls for some celebration


Wednesday, June 18, 2008


Zhen-Jie Desserts (main branch at Amoy St market) - Or Nee! She's famous for her fine desserts!!! They now have it at TPY Central.


The texture's so good!!! And its not too sweet nor sticky... perfect! I had it for 'supper' last night while watching the 9pm show... 哇~人生一大享受~ My darling bought it for me =D


the pecan bread again, this shot looks nicer than the one yesterday right? Ya I know I'm very unhealthy... but ZQ bought two and no one ate so I took it for two breakfasts lor. But no complaints cos its really YUMMY!!!


Saw this at Isetan Supermart... wa lao... sins to the core... nice packaging!! Hahah.


Rather new Jap confectionery shop in TPY. Been there twice... the shop is a little bit too neat and clean! Maybe cos still new.


Cute? I bought it at Isetan supermart today! (AGAIN for the packaging)... the Chelsea mocha candy just happened to be there... so take pict together =)


The foil wrapping for the pretzels... so nice right???


I reckon you must be sick of foodie food shots (but seriously, would anyone be?) and so here's something else!


Guess what's inside? Hoho!


It's the smallest one you see in the pict la. This range is exclusive to DFS, well, sorry guys, there's nothing much left or infact all sold out... I took this pict some months back when it just launched! And I got this at (seriously) a steal!!! I would never pay $300+ for a cosmetic pouch, (well not yet I know), so I was blessed to get it at a steal!! Wa lao... can't believe it... Anyhow I'm just pleased with myself~ It's a little small to contain all my makeup, so I might use it for some other purpose...

Vonx is a very Burberry happy girl!

The only 'urghh' thing that happened, would be I saw a woman carrying my most-loved Miu at Wisma Food Republic today!!! Kaoz... very nice... but 2000+ is not nice. Think can forget about it.

Going to Jerry's BBQ and Grill for dinner with Zann, Yan, Reen and Jae later! The outlet at Club St!!! The emo branch, shophouse there =)... we're gonna eat like pigs......

I'll upload the food picts tomorrow!!!




♥ posted by Yvonne at 11:25 AM! ♥
"Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind" - William Shakespeare

••••****••••****••••****••••****♥♥♥••••****••••****••••****••••****••••**