Do you? Do I?
Wednesday, June 25, 2008
Do you have a cohesive family? How 'true' is this cohesiveness?You think it is, but frankly, have you verified it? You should never confirm your assumptions until the very last naked moments.
What does 'family' remind you of?
Why does it remind me of money problems, scoldings, quarrels, fights, hurling of vulgarities, throwing of objects, doing of mean things, biasness, arguments, arguments and more arguments - all of those negative and unhappy things?
Sweet memories, have recently been forgotten, or basically, are unable to offset the unhappy things.
Feel really tired of all these, and wonder, when will they ever end?
The day that I die?
No, I don't wish to die. Not now. I have so many unfinished business. I've not reached my peak. I haven't smiled enough. I've not seen enough of this (cruel?) world... I just, want to finally have a lasting, happy life.
though people say, it is how you see your life - you could be content with it, or condemn it. But the situation I'm in has no room for negotiation.
Sometimes, it's so hard to put on a brave front. But if I don't, I'll be a wreck, surely.
It's not only hard to survive in this expensive and material world, but it is harder to put on and hold a brave front...
It's so sad that family members have to hide things and put on an act to please or deceive one another.
It is just, so sad.
♥ posted by Yvonne at 10:25 PM! ♥
"Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind" - William Shakespeare
••••****••••****••••****••••****♥♥♥••••****••••****••••****••••****••••**
"Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind" - William Shakespeare
••••****••••****••••****••••****♥♥♥••••****••••****••••****••••****••••**