笑一笑!Before and After Marriage!
Friday, June 20, 2008
Some funny stuff to share...婚前,情侣做什么都是‘浪漫’;
婚后,夫妻做什么都是‘浪费’。
以前提到结婚,想到‘天长地久’;
现在提到结婚,想到‘能撑多久’。
当初会结婚,说是‘看上眼’;
后来会离婚,说是‘看走眼’。
婚前的男人,大都很‘幽默’;
婚后的男人,大都很‘沉默’。
女人的记性,吵架是最好;
男人的耐性,结婚后最差。
婚前,男人常给女人‘空白支票’;
婚后,男人常给女人‘空头支票’。
婚前,靠近一点;
婚后,闪开一点。
婚前,沒话找话说;
婚後,有话也不说。
Well is it really like this? Sad to say, most of the above are very much the truth...
Like people say, the truth hurts!
Marriage! Definitely not now, and those of you who've heard about my 5.5yrs thing, scully have to become 6, 7 or 8 years liao.
And, no kids!
'How to Retire at Age 30', read something like this and one of the many conditions is to skip having kids. You need to invest at least 20 years to raise them...
You applied to be my jie-mei already? Sorry maybe me, the 'employer' will only call you back in 6 or 7 years' time to arrange for an interview. Hahah. Old bride + old jie-meis... in year 2015 or even further?
And if the '2012' end of the world thing is true, then my 2015 wedding how? Held in Mars?
Nevertheless, to those of you who are getting married, congrats la! Let me know if any of the above cheena quotes apply! Well that's all I'll have to post within the subject of 'marriage'.
Now's the irrelevant stuff:

Yes VERY irrelevant, but just posting it cos I happened to see it online! Looks quite okay but I won't want to see the price! Maybe if I strike lottery, I'll get me and my Mum and my bestie gal frens a Prada / Miu Miu each! Wow. Thinking about it reaps amazing brain cell rejuvenation! Feels happy! Feels... real! It's attainable! These things can be bought with $$$, and $$$ can be earned and saved.
It's just a matter of when (before you leave this world).
Every girl should own a GOOD handbag with fantastic worksmanship, and a great brand!
And yes! Everyone's gonna leave the world, and like I said before, why not really buy 1 or 2, or 3 of the handbags you like?

Look at Fabulous Paris!

That was Prada, this is Miu Miu! Woo Hoo! It's great to see all these!
Wha lao!! What's wrong with me this week? Me and all the bags!!!
That aside, what about my part-time job? Got a few calls and I hope to have more. It's not so easy to find a after office hour + weekend job, is it? My bro's friend works as a bouncer... 9pm - 5am... omfg, office hours opposite.
I had a stick of Tori-Q chicken balls and some Inari sushi for lunch... didn't know what to eat as usual... BTW, Isetan supermart is having a gigantic Hokkaido fair now, go check it out! There seems to be more stalls than those usual fairs they have every few weeks. They even had a band singing outside the mart and hence, causing a massive human jam...
I do realise that I talk so much about Isetan supermart... machiam I work there like that. But no choice, I get to go there at least once or twice a week...
Some shots:
Irresistable dango and jap sweets
Banners so big you can't miss... but I never know what the hell they mean...
Some special cake!!!
Man with scallop/clam hat!!! To promote his products... Hahahahahaha... it's darn cute I tell ya...
Lots of stalls selling food!!
And before I go...
Special packaging!!! Thanks Mika!!! It's so pretty!!
My Loewe. Nice anot? Shiok lor.
♥ posted by Yvonne at 1:40 PM! ♥
"Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind" - William Shakespeare
••••****••••****••••****••••****♥♥♥••••****••••****••••****••••****••••**
"Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind" - William Shakespeare
••••****••••****••••****••••****♥♥♥••••****••••****••••****••••****••••**