Back and facing a pile of mess


Monday, July 07, 2008

My first two runs for this year are coming up so very soon!


The standard race I'd join every year, and this year, I'll have more peeps running with me! Last year was a disaster (well, sort of) having being 'played' out by 3 of you (you know who you are!!!). But then again, it was bad timing last year since it clashed with the exhibition we were involved in.


Running with my guy for this one, finally! The running tee is special; there's a pre-printed number bib on the tee itself, rather than the usual pin-on. Let's see how it turns out!

I'm nothing but a piece of wobbly fatty pork thanks to my reduced activity and the HK trip last week. Yesterday, Grandma said I put on weight and it bugged me for the entire night till morning till now. Yet, I happily indulged in the 60cents cone after lunch earlier. I guess it's true that you get more and more and more slack as you age.

Nevertheless, I still have that teenie wee bit of hope in me to attain a super lean and mean body, complete with nicer boobs and the rest of the package. But since the boobs part is more or less immpossible, I will concentrate on the former. If getting a leaner body was your resolution for this year, and you're still saying, 'tomorrow lah', well CHECK THE CALENDAR!! IT'S FREAKIN' JULY!

You must be wondering why no post on my HK trip, well, there will be soon! Truckloads of pictures! I returned with a happy and round belly (food's too salty though), plenty of great shopping, toys and best of all, packaging!

And also face lots of emails and work that is flagged 'URGENT'... yeah right, everything is very urgent.

I just wanna get home today! Am so tired from my HK trip! And I haven't finished unpacking!

Promise the picts soon ya?




♥ posted by Yvonne at 3:44 PM! ♥
"Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind" - William Shakespeare

••••****••••****••••****••••****♥♥♥••••****••••****••••****••••****••••**