Extreme fatigue


Tuesday, September 02, 2008

Should've known better than to run WITHOUT training. For the first time I clocked a HORRENDOUS timing for my 10km, and for the first time I so wanted to give up during the race! WTF!!!

At the end of the 10km, my legs were wobbly and I had an excruciating headache. The kind like your vessels would burst and your head's stuffed with heat and pounding like drums. It was really bad. Yet ZQ (who TIRED HIS BEST to wait for me) said with that kinda timing he could have clocked 15km. THANKS!!!


A summary! I was HOPELESS that day and I don't wanna talk about it man... boo!

And August's over! Here comes September. Aug had been so much for me to take. 2nd job, bad sickness, and running 10km on the day of the month with my horrid state of health. What if I collapsed in the race... SIGH

Nonetheless, I finished it and that's it! I'm gonna rest for now!!





You can hardly find a smile on my face.

When was the last time I was truly happy? I've become such a depressed person over these years. What is up? I sometimes forget how much less I'm smiling, until people around me ask me why? Like what they all say, if the crucial part of your life screws up everything else will be in a mess. But I think there're positive people whi can still stay happy.

Positive energy is so hard to find...

No wonder i keep looking at Prada to fil the gap in my heart. Expensive way to seek happiness... and I'm so damn shallow! Happiness is more than this!

What can we expect in life?




♥ posted by Yvonne at 4:17 PM! ♥
"Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind" - William Shakespeare

••••****••••****••••****••••****♥♥♥••••****••••****••••****••••****••••**