Hitting 25 and hitting nirvana?
Thursday, March 12, 2009
My two latest loves. The sleepy looking one is ZQ.
What's up, everyone?
I've been so busy with I-dunno-what... no time and energy to blog those daily happenings. Not even chatting much with friends over MSN lately! What have I been doing! Infact I feel more and more detached from the electronic world. Feeling the old cells spreading rapidly throughout my body and this is BAD!
Taking a GOOD look at my room yesterday night, I saw that my collection of 'things' have grown tremendously over the years. Things including plushies, packaging and all the nitty gritty things that made it to my list of "yes, I want you's! Notepads, stickers, ornaments, EVERYTHING. Craziness will follow should I turn my room upside down. and worst of all - clothes and accessories bought, still with the tags on... like HELLO, the hell I boguth them for if don't start wearing them?! I am a major case of procrastination.
'I'll cut off the tags, wash them tonight and start wearing them...'
Reality: Clothes and stuff are still there, untouched. Omg.
'I'll go through all the packaging and file them up neatly...'
Reality: Stuff still all in the 10yr old zip lock bags, and some are turning yellow, omg X 2.
'I'll put on those shoes and do a short one this evening'
Reality: Once I slip out of my working shoes, I'm bare-footed all the way. You know what I mean. Oh, and wait! Wasn't I supposed to replace those worn out running shoes. omfg.
'I'll do some DIY yoga poses later, instead'
reality: After a few feeble attempts, I'm enjoying wasabi macademia nuts. SHIT.
Those are just a few instances of how LAZY I have become. Nowadays, I don't sleep at home every night too, and when I get my butt home, I usually just do some chores, but you see the difference? I used to do chores EVERY day but now I think it's like twice a week, or less?
Okay some credits maybe, I just washed the toilet last night after cleaning the kitchen post dinner.
The moment I see the massive karang-guni inspried build-up in my room... I am reminded of how undetermined and shitty I am now, as a person. So many things I have said that I want to do but never did follow through. This is so unacceptable. How will I ever succeed?
Cooking again? Can't quite find the time to do marketing and then cook. Piano (quite unfortunate - referring to a recent incident)? Still hanging... Start arranging those miniatures and packaging? Never... My job - all the restructuring and procedures ARE killing me! Yet I'm taking my own sweet time and honestly not working very much harder. My home com - the pictures and music files are in disastrous orders and I really need to sort them before my com crashes (I've been having a bad, bad feeling)...
Sorry for repeating some parts... but I really need to nag! I need, a big kick in the butt to wake up!!!
Bro was also telling me about the shittiness in his life lately, and I could really sense his frustrations...
I observe the rest in the office and everyone looks listless... just carrying out what they should do, etc. Is life really so pointless?
Maybe, I need a holiday, a getaway to relax and chase those blues away. No more shopping trips for me, plus I have been buying ALOT of things!
I am just tired, and confused!!!
*PS, the one who has been trying to disturb me, you won't succeed!!! Like how grandma used to say, 'POLICE WILL COME AND CATCH YOU!'
Lol, watch your back.
♥ posted by Yvonne at 3:28 PM! ♥
"Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind" - William Shakespeare
••••****••••****••••****••••****♥♥♥••••****••••****••••****••••****••••**
"Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind" - William Shakespeare
••••****••••****••••****••••****♥♥♥••••****••••****••••****••••****••••**