Whole new plans for Valentine's Day
Tuesday, February 17, 2009
... which can only happen once!
Our very own guest sign in table... 100% DIY and big thank you to the three 'yi's for putting the things up =)

Vows in Chinese for us, please! A very nervous ZQ!

Our very supportive friends and family! Thank you all!!!

Home-dressed plushies and signing pens I made to match the cert!

One shot with both side's parents (sigh... it would've been complete with Dad).

My greatest Grandparents!!
Pictures used for this entry are those I stole from Aldrich's FB! I have alot more which I've yet to post =)

Post ROM, it was Ivy, my best lunch buddy's ROM!!! WTH.
We joined the company on the same day, got married over the same unit and even our future flats will be on 9th storey! Too much of a coincidence liao!!

With Yim & Mika-San!!!

ZPS gathering after Ivy's ROM!!! Time flies! Met up with over ten of my Pri mates after such a looooooooooooonnng time!!! Everyone's all grown up!!!!! After KTV and dinner... me, KY and LJ went shopping in Taka!! <3 Sephora oh my looovvvveeee.
Random! After the ZPS gathering, the married-for-a-day dup at Bishan liming milkshake at MOS =P
Irene was in Paris when I msg-ed her yesterday and she just got another LV... faintsssss. Wonder if she had time to pop by that famous macaroon shop? =P
Speaking of yesterday... I was off from work (I expected I would feel the blues after my dramatic weekend so I took leave). Popped by Krist's place and then we made our way to Liang Court, our childhood fave!!!
Then we had buffet dinner at Cafe Brio's!!!!! So sinful but the two of us INDULGED happily for three hours whole! Totally shiok. That woman's even better... while I'm heading back to work today she's on a 3 days 2 nights trip to Batam with her man!!! I told her she's having my ROM honeymoon for me... lol.
Krist's dream ROM spot outside Grand Corp Watefront... breathtaking.
Back at work today and I'm totally DOZING OFF after Ivy treated us at Gelare...............Sugar rush!!! Can't wait to knock off... gonna catch Benjamin Button with ZQ!
Last picture... for fun's sake!
Goodbye for now!!!!
♥ posted by Yvonne at 2:03 PM! ♥
"Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind" - William Shakespeare
••••****••••****••••****••••****♥♥♥••••****••••****••••****••••****••••**
"Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind" - William Shakespeare
••••****••••****••••****••••****♥♥♥••••****••••****••••****••••****••••**