Fruitful Xmas Eve


Wednesday, December 24, 2008

We finally got our wedding bands! It's an extremely tiring process checking out all the various jewellers around town... honestly, after a while, you just get dizzy from selecting the perfect pair of bands! But I'm glad we finally decided today. So much concentration during the selection but so much laughter as well =P I must say it was really fun... =)

And our romantic Christmas dinner was at Braddell's Botak Jones!!! Finally tasted the cajun chicken but it wasn't that fantastic. Nevertheless, I'm glad to satisfy my Botak Jones craving! With soaked shoes and freezing bodies in this COLD WEATHER!!!


Nice presentation though!! Look at the cheese!!!

It was raining and ultra chilly the whole day! Very Christmasy indeed...

And for the earlier part of today - I was given half day off and I decided to visit Dad after work. Haven't seen him for so long and kinda miss him. Felt better after seeing him today... because of my pox I had to keep away from Dad the other time. Well he looks pretty much the same and I don't know if he really knows I was there... but whatever it is I should really visit him more =\

I need to improve myself in so many aspects... and it's the time again for resolutions!!!

I can visualize a loooong list. What about you?

Irene's Christmas party tomorrow... I can't wait! Gonna have lots of fun and take tonnes of picts as usual!!!

Only two parties this year, the Waiki one and the one tomorrow. Maybe I'll have a mini celebration at home tomorrow? Pass prezies to my family.

ZQ and me did not exchange presents this year!!! Lol... trying to save money...

Update soon again... (I hope)... =PpPpp

Merry Christmas my loves!!




♥ posted by Yvonne at 11:48 PM! ♥
"Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind" - William Shakespeare

••••****••••****••••****••••****♥♥♥••••****••••****••••****••••****••••**