Finally I can go back...
Sunday, November 23, 2008
Finally, there isn't anymore friends' or anyone's birthday celebration today... which means I get to go home STRAIGHT from work. Feels strange because it's been ages since I will take Bus 67 and by pass all those Bukit Timah scenarios before reaching home. Well, ZQ's off to another friend's bday celeb... crikes.And it makes me want to browse Lot 1. Though I know it's an ultra boring place but I still find myself doing that. Maybe because I'm bored?
Minus the going to Lot 1 part, tonight's schedule will be as such:
6:45 - Reach home
7:00 - 9:00 - Dinner, housework, pack bag, bathe, choose clothes
9:00 - 10:00 - Online, see u on msn!!!
10:00 - Bedtime
Yes I really intend to sleep early tonight (10pm is EXTREMELY early by my standards)... because of the past 12 days of stress I've had. Another reason would be that I need to reach office early (like 7:45am) tomorrow to get some stuff done before I lose my job - which I can't, totally.
Yes again I dream of not working 2 jobs, and these two days of fabulous morning sun made me sigh... I could have be on the beach soaking up the goodness of the sun... miss those days.
On a side note, I've been suffering from bad hair day for two days now... something is wrong!
Bought a cheap but nice phone for Mum yesterday... good deal! Maybe that shall be my year end present to her! Lol... And the prepaid SIM was given to my other 'Mum'... wow killing two birds with a stone =)
I'm supposed to meet many other people for the coming weeks... sorry for being overly excited over my stuff and seemingly forgetting you people! I didn't okay! And I simply can't keep my excitement under wraps!
But most importantly of all, I need to settle my work stuffs and also start on the Dec 20 Waikiki thing. Have yo ugot your sundress ready? Lol.
Speaking of work... I don't know how long more I can stand taking other people's blame and shit... it's not an easy job and I do understand how all those stress (surprised I haven't really gotten over how not to take some things too personal) are detrimental to my health. Don't want it to affect me for the rest of my (working) life... When would everything be right (doesn't have to be 100%, 80 will do) and when would I be REALLY HAPPY?
What a post... seems like one without any specific topic and I'm just typing anything that comes to my mind!
A month plus more and we bid 2008 goodbye... I can't get over this!
♥ posted by Yvonne at 4:48 PM! ♥
"Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind" - William Shakespeare
••••****••••****••••****••••****♥♥♥••••****••••****••••****••••****••••**
"Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind" - William Shakespeare
••••****••••****••••****••••****♥♥♥••••****••••****••••****••••****••••**