Thursday, October 23, 2008

I've embarked on a paper cutting project lately. Hope to show you guys the 'product' soon!


A B/W picture of me (as you can see it's one of those taken over the weekends!!), intended for use for my 'artwork'. I'll develop and throw in some colored photos as well... wtf... me and my creativity! LOL!

I'm sure everyone's heard of the song ...

Someone to hold me tight
That would be very nice
Someone to love me right
That would be very nice
Someone to understand
Each little dream in me
Someone to take my hand
To be a team with me

So nice, life would be so nice
If one day I'd find
Someone who would take my hand
And samba through life with me

Someone to cling to me
Stay with me right or wrong

Someone to sing to me
Some little samba song
Someone to take my heart
And give his heart to me

Someone who's ready to
Give love a start with me


Oh yes, that would be so nice
I could see you and me, that would be nice

The lyrics are so simple, but yet, so nice. If those things were to happen in real life it would be more than just 'nice'!

It is a really slow Thursday and I'm having an awful sugar overload. For lunch I had a bowl of green bean soup and a Dorayaki and these two combined is just so (too) SWEET. For once the red bean paste didn't satisfy me and I'm actually feeling very queasy now. And no, I couldn't jog last night because it was raining so I replaced the run with vigorous housework... My throat isn't very good still so I'm water parading... Seems like no one drinks much water in this office but me... I even have my own boiler lol.

I'll be a good girl and head home after work today and tomorrow since I'll be out everyday soon... well, almost! Saturday it's my Night Safari date, Sunday maybe with Irene and gang and Deepavali with Yan & Reen for breakfast and movie!!!


This is what Reen proposed that we watch.

And I know when Tuesday comes I'll be damn SIAN spelt with the capital 'S'... Thereafter Wed is the photoshop thingy (why do I have a strange feeling I will bump into someone I don't want to there?) with Reen, Thurs is the shop's event and Friday... maybe clubbing? With all the Ghouls??? I dunno man... maybe I should just go home and sleep!!!

And with Ivy's company I finally bought my 2009 date book... luckily it's a $12 and not $18+++ one... Faintz. It's not a VERY fantastic design but pleasing to the eye, well, at least for me! You will see me starting to decorate it =) $12 = $1 per month... lol, not very expensive right =P


Random... taken while waiting for the gals at Bugis on Tuesday... I love it when I look above me inside Bugis Junction.

Hope I can fulfil my 10:59 tonight... I have been a BAD gal!

But still, not as bad as in the past... those 1 or 2am... horrible for gals of our age!

Taz for now. Thinking of changing my blog's URL name... any ideas?




♥ posted by Yvonne at 11:01 AM! ♥
"Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind" - William Shakespeare

••••****••••****••••****••••****♥♥♥••••****••••****••••****••••****••••**