2 Weeks of guilt?


Friday, October 17, 2008

For not really putting my heart and soul into work. There are many tasks to be accomplished and I know that I'm not trying hard enough. On and off, I 'settled' many stuff but I didn't feel much satisfaction.

Sadly, the above is the ONLY thing I can update about work! There really isn't anything much you see...

And mostly because, it is Friday today, also the long awaited sleep-out Friday night with Ling, Eve and Irene! My stupid bag is totally HEAVY! Girls will be girls, even if it's just for a night.

I was telling ZQ the other day how the last three months of 2008 seem so packed for me, and to myself I thought, how LITTLE money I have to sustain all the acivities! The recent recession news isn't helping too...

If anything, I should be taking more time to rest than to keep going out, but, I will just miss my friends too much!

When ZQ is gone from 4th - 14th, who wants to pei me???

I will officially adopt the 'bird' later and let me promise you guys that I will camwhore with it (and with Pumpkin who's at home!).

And I will try my very best not to name it bird-ling (for the benefit of y'all who can't catch no ball: 'bird' because it's a bear wearing an owl suit and 'ling' since Ling bought it for me!!! Hugs!!!)

Speaking of friends buying things for me, the bag organic AZUKI beans from Kristin AMIKO Chan is still sitting on my computer table! Gonna red bean soup it soon before worms start growing!!! We have finally settled our meeting day next week, with the other skinny one as well! Can't wait to see them again, everyone has been so busy... Krist = Blue, Kat = Red, Von = Yellow but come to think of it I hao xiang ain't got any!!!

Also for next week would be the green event at SAJC on Monday, not bad, at least I get to "go to JC' at school hours hehehe! And the same evening it's and my turn to watch Nights in Rodanthe!!!! I cannot wait, but I'm awfully worried it would fail my expectations because I've read the book too many times (books are always more descriptive). Nevertheless, I won't miss a chance to watch a cliched romantic thingy.

And after romance comes HORROR... the godamn Halloween Horrors happening at the Night Safari. Why now we wanna go then they have??? Actually I'm not very scared of these but my hair's kinmda standing when I remember someone saying, those fake ghouls will attract the real ones... wtf... I just want my animals... lol!

I miss my grams and Dad too...


... and I miss ZQ? Not really... lol. That guy's got his own wild plans at the blardy Thai disco again... Dotz*** DISCO somemore!!!

Time to let loose tonight, I know I'm gonna take soooo many pictures, I need tonnes of SD cards!!!!




♥ posted by Yvonne at 4:45 PM! ♥
"Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind" - William Shakespeare

••••****••••****••••****••••****♥♥♥••••****••••****••••****••••****••••**