It is mid week already, and I know how horrible my blog title is - that's not even a title at all.


Wednesday, October 08, 2008


My breakfast this morning, consisting of orange juice and wholemeal bread with tomatoes and cheese. This is my ideal breakfast, oh, and I had a bit of unsweetened oatmeal too.

Sleeping at 10:59pm for the past 3 days seems to have helped a little with my emotions. For the first morning I rose from an early night's rest, I felt refreshed and happier. It's true.

But the last two days I was feeling so-so, even with the early rest. So does it mean that even enough rest won't cure me, that sleep is not the answer? Too early to conclude maybe?

As you all might have known, sleeping at 11pm is VERY VERY early by my standards. Since there isn't really anything much I can change about my shitty life/schedule, I can only try and work something out within my limits.


Currently reading this. Just started and I'm hooked already - I can understand now why it is a top seller. Anyhow, it's the kind of storyline I like, those poverty, unwanted child kind. On a separate note, do I feel unwanted? If not, why do I get a kick out of reading sad stories?

Love is all over the place, it is, they are, but are they genuine? Would they last, would they not? Would they fit the specifications of my heart? Likely not.

Monday I had a rendezvous with Ling and it was great, and I also adopted Pumpkin from Starbucks. You can read more from Ling's blog! And WTF she's gotten me OWIE!!!! Why can't I name it Bird Ling??? she refuses!!!! Damn!!! Hahaha. Please read her blog for those CUTE PICTSS!!!! OMG I love her...... What would I do without my gf's???


"I'm Pumpkin and my suit is verrry soft."

More updates on the way. And, I miss my friends!!! All of you!

One last sad thing to add would be I'm not really talking much to my family these days. I miss them too, in a funny way. Just like how I miss my Dad over my solitary breakfast this morning.

It's so hard to feel a balanced emotion.




♥ posted by Yvonne at 11:00 AM! ♥
"Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind" - William Shakespeare

••••****••••****••••****••••****♥♥♥••••****••••****••••****••••****••••**