Indulgent cravings of late (not in order of preference level)
Thursday, September 11, 2008
Picture taken on a night out with Ivy on Wednesday
1. Ellenborough Market Cafe... how about having breakfast (starts @ 7am) there? Gosh it will surely be so wonderful. Frankly I won't care much about the food, it is the feeling of sitting there one morning and soaking up the atmosphere... Though I seem to like this place so much, after all these years, the closest I've got was to WALK PAST IT. The setting just looks so emo and very me and everything already FEELS good even if I am just walking by. Sigh. When?
2. Haji Lane, Arab Street... that area...
Heard alot about the place undergoing some revamp and housing quite a few cool shops now. Would love to check them out... but maybe the fashion items'll cost a bomb (think: Ann Siang Hill).
3. Shokudo Japanese Coffee House at Bugis Junction. Walked past once and fell in love instantaneously with everything, expecially the menu showing what's offered. I shall'nt say more, go check it out yourself.
4. Tanning and a lovely glass of drink by the beach. There really is only Sentosa for a decent beach in SG, so Sentosa it shall be. I miss soaking up some sun, I'm like a beancurd now... I love how the sun penetrates my skin (so skin-cancer-ic) and injects the feeling of "I'm human, I can feel this heat" into me over and over again. I don't know how to tell you but it is something like that...
5. To sleep until it's 10am, go for a run, fix breakfast, do housework at my own pace... this is barely possible with my schedule now...
6. Take a long sensual bath with all my favourite soaps and gels, burn my fave oils, play some soothing music, moisturize, slip on my ugly but comfy nightie and snuggle in bed feeling at ease... Yet what I do lately is to have a quick shower, rush this, rush that... frown over housework waiting to be done, skip moisturizing even, and most nights I go to bed, unfulfilled and miserable... instead of feeling pampered and having sweet dreams everything is in a whirl, a rush, and as blogged preciously, nights are 'busy' with strange dreams that rob me of my precious hours of sleep...
7. Go for my massage which I signed up for AGES ago but haven't had ANYTIME AT ALL to spare for it...
8. Tidy up all my collectibles - packaging, toys, accessories etc etc.... I totally have not touched them for ages, I ought to do something...
Up till this point I realise how my list of 'Indulgent cravings' can go on and on...
In simple terms I guess I'm just feeling unfulfilled lately and I need to do something to relax.
How shall I spend my space out my remaining days of leave. These are crucial as they are my ONLY REST DAYS.
I am pathetic, but who cares?
On course for these two days.... really love this course because it is so fun and there's so much to learn. Best of all, it's absolutely relevant to my scope of work, though, I don't know how long I want to be doing this kinda work.
♥ posted by Yvonne at 11:10 PM! ♥
"Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind" - William Shakespeare
••••****••••****••••****••••****♥♥♥••••****••••****••••****••••****••••**
"Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind" - William Shakespeare
••••****••••****••••****••••****♥♥♥••••****••••****••••****••••****••••**