So dead tired
Sunday, September 07, 2008
That's what I am now..., I really need more sleep. Talking about craving for chilling by the river after work today... I think I'm too tired for that... I might end up falling into the river.So I guess it's going home again? Crikes, so boring, no life...................................... so folks, it's not easy to earn extra money!
I miss piano! Sob. The more I try to play
Well, at least Friday was nice, with Ling, Irene and Yin... picts to be uploaded soon!
And as for DG, he looks in a bad shape but he has to be... for losing his Mum so suddenly. But I know his Mum will bless their whole family...
And about THE BOYFRIEND, we are still 'fighting' and 'laughing' and well, just being us! Lol.
Lately I thought of this perfect location for his proposal (supposing he's the one), but I think maybe the place won't be as nice by the time he really proposes. Aha!
Why? Because it's gonna be 10 years later! Think: Old woman with lots of wrinkles and a weakening reproductive ability...
Last thing, I got a cannot-make-it brand PINK camera at $99!!!!! Omg!!!! Something not too high tech in PINK! How much more happy can I get? Lol...
♥ posted by Yvonne at 2:13 PM! ♥
"Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind" - William Shakespeare
••••****••••****••••****••••****♥♥♥••••****••••****••••****••••****••••**
"Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind" - William Shakespeare
••••****••••****••••****••••****♥♥♥••••****••••****••••****••••****••••**