Some random food pictures taken this week


Friday, September 05, 2008

All clickable! Click to enjoy full view and yummies!


Overdone dinner at home enough to feed an army.


Finally tasted Mcgriddles, and I like it alot!


My happy colleagues sharing a reasonably priced waffle at Gelare on Tuesday. One girl gets a flavour of her choice!


Unplanned dinner at Marina's MOF, faves still remain faves! Katsu curry rice, soba crepe sushi, fried salmon sushi and matcha sundae (their red bean green tea ice cream is the best!).


Random sightings captured on camera. Message in a Bottle music book found at Esplanade's library! But that don't matter much when I've got the Luther Vandross one! Omg!


I am an individual of many colors but not all which you can see (certainly not the underwear color... I'm not DY... lol)


With love from Yan, sinful but definitely joful chocolate coconut morsels!!!

all the happy photos aside, we received a piece of sad and shocking news last night - which is ZQ's very good friend's Mother's demise. I was shocked to hear and we don't know what really happened yet. Feeling very very sad for him because this is so sudden...

To DG: Deepest condolences; don't be too sad as your Mum, whom I remember as a very nice person is in a better place now...




♥ posted by Yvonne at 2:55 PM! ♥
"Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind" - William Shakespeare

••••****••••****••••****••••****♥♥♥••••****••••****••••****••••****••••**