On a Tuesday, the feeling seems gray
Tuesday, September 09, 2008
Something random from two weeks ago. The modern version of "三字经" and a very very old copy from more than 40 or 50 years ago. kept by Grandpa!
First page of both is the "人之初,性本善..." one. I guess that is the utmost important virtue!
But I still like this one:
养不教,父之过
教不严,师之惰
子不学,非所宜
幼不学,老何为?
If you pro-create but fail to teach, it is your (the parents') fault.
If your teaching is not strict, it is your (the teacher's) laziness.
As a junior, it is not accepted that you fail to want to learn!
If you do not learn when you are at a tender age, what happens when you grow old?
It is very shiok to read. but of course I must learn from what I read! I know there are some that even describe the taste buds we have, etc, but those are not so easy to memorize.
Drinking coffee now; it is the 6th or 7th cup of these two weeks, definitely a record breaking figure. I used to only drink it only once or twice in a month in the past or even less, but I cannot help it now. So tired out from working, and despite knowing that coffee doesn't work much for me, I can only reach out for it since it's the onyl solution I can think of! the thought of consuming it MAY help me feel less sleepy probably would help a little? the bad news is it is staining my teeth. Shit.
Speaking of coffee, I suddenly crave Jacky Cheung's '咖啡'... searching for it on IMEEM now.
Sigh, the bittersweet song.
Of me, again. A very tired me. I smile, I still. But I frown a little more too much these days. I have busy nights too, busy nights caused by strange dreams of familiar people.
Got to sleep earlier tonight... lack of sleep is the greatest killer of them all.
♥ posted by Yvonne at 1:40 PM! ♥
"Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind" - William Shakespeare
••••****••••****••••****••••****♥♥♥••••****••••****••••****••••****••••**
"Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind" - William Shakespeare
••••****••••****••••****••••****♥♥♥••••****••••****••••****••••****••••**