Beautiful things are meant to be acquired!
Monday, September 08, 2008
Especially when it is CHEAP and beautiful!
Irene spreads beauty + quality taste with her friends. So sweet of her!
Mac brown bags all the way from HK: not food inside but thoughtful gifts from Ling! Love!
Budget lunch from Far East's Greenview again... Monday is Yong Tau Foo day! They have something special everyday!
My new cars. Fancy a drive? Lol! Why drive? Cos I have no license, so you drive, I ride!!!
Another's insides....soooooooooooooooooooooooooooo freakinnnnnnnnnnn nice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
A new set I bought with Ivy today, imagine two screaming and excited gals. So pretty!!! And the best part, ZQ had planned to get it for me as a surprise but I bought it before him!!! WTF right!!! Lol... But I told him I wouldn't mind even if he had bought it, I could make a mini convenience store!!! (P.S, This picture is from someone's blog, I haven't taken my own yet!)
So happy!!!! Cos of all the pretty things!!!
♥ posted by Yvonne at 3:16 PM! ♥
"Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind" - William Shakespeare
••••****••••****••••****••••****♥♥♥••••****••••****••••****••••****••••**
"Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind" - William Shakespeare
••••****••••****••••****••••****♥♥♥••••****••••****••••****••••****••••**