Everyone has got different personal standards


Thursday, September 25, 2008

It's been a while but he surprised me with the fact that he had never gotten over what happened, with a rather well written apology letter. It took me by surprise because I never knew he took it this seriously. But as the saying goes, take one wrong step and lose the trust forever. Things could be slightly mended but will never be the same again.

This week two men impressed me with nice usage of words. It's been awhile since I heard them.

Have you heard the old song 'A House Is Not A Home'?

A chair is still a chair... even when there's no one sitting there.
But a chair is not a house...
And a house is not a home...
Whenn there's no one there to hold you tight...
And no one there you can kiss goodnight.


Words will just be words as well, if not used effectively...

Lately my heart aches just like my problematic right hand. And it aches me more when I know of some things. Some things my heart tells me.

Why does most of mankind fail to brave up to reality?

Strange dreams as usual last night, but the moment I opened my eyes the colorful images dispersed so quickly I failed to know anymore what I've been dreaming about, no matter how hard I tried. I guess it's true that we forget our dreams fast.

Special thanks to Krist, Ling, Irene, Yin, Yan & Reen who've listened to most of my grievances all these while! Big hugs.

P.S: I meant to post this entry some time back but I forgot to. Haven't had the time. And, Facebook is good enough for the pictures!




♥ posted by Yvonne at 10:08 AM! ♥
"Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind" - William Shakespeare

••••****••••****••••****••••****♥♥♥••••****••••****••••****••••****••••**