Flushed out!


Sunday, October 19, 2008

From having too much fun... totally can't wait to get off work and meet ZQ and then, back home for the standard home duties and then, finally, crumble on my bed for a much needed rest! Weekends are over, again!

Didn't sleep more than 2 hours on Friday night, but it was for a 'good cause'... CRAZY, to be exact! LOL. Saturday I spent another slightly more than half a day out and back home, I did chores! Holy shit! I suffered a horrendous backache in bed that night. This morning I woke up and my body felt like it just went for a NAPFA test the day before, without proper warm up. Really.

I wonder if I'll have time to upload ALL of the pictures to FB tonight...

IF I have to go for the green thing tomorrow morning, I anticipate that I have to wake at 5:45am and that is totally so shitty considering the level of fatigue I have now.

And before I end this entry, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO KRIS again! Sorry for waking you up this morning. Apparently, that gal spent a havocky night over at St James and was totally alcohol-ed (I could hear from her voice)!

More food on Tuesday, yays!

Hugs all dears! And of cos Jean and Lao Gao, I never forgotten you all la... but please stop suaning me!!!!! These are the two women who ENJOY suaning EVERYTHING about me........... damnz lor..........

GTG...! Blog more soon!




♥ posted by Yvonne at 5:38 PM! ♥
"Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind" - William Shakespeare

••••****••••****••••****••••****♥♥♥••••****••••****••••****••••****••••**