On a typical Tuesday


Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Ling is sick today and Irene and myself agreed that it is the affairs of the heart making her sick, and not any virus... Get 'well' soon gal!!!

Met Jean for lunch today and she passed me Engracia's wedding invite. Whole world is getting married! *Rolls eyes*... nevertheless, I must admit that I <3 weddings... happy ocassion whad!


Finally watched Nights In Rodanthe last night and ZQ was like laughing alot throughout the show especially the part where Diane Lane held onto Richard Gere because she was so afraid in the storm, and they finally locked lips... literally 'something happened on a stormy night' and so duh... but that's the beauty of it! ZQ was laughing probably because it was SO cliched can... I mean... really! But still, can't he get into the mood??? The couple 2 seats away were like kissing wildly... wtf... Conclusion, I had better stick to READING romance than VIEWING... (esp with someone who keeps joking)...


After Paul 'rescued' her from a falling shelf, a badly shaken Adrienne found herself in Paul's arms where the two kissed for the very first time in the inn. Yes, this was THE scenario.


You can't deny that it's got all the important parts for romantic movie... the inn - a place just for the two, nice dining area, slow dancing scenes, kissing scenes, strolling by the beach, love letters, subtle intimate scene, tears, emotions... and the best of all, a thunderstorm... lol... I love it!

I notice that I seldom post picts here anymore because there's FB now! Go there if you haven't already seen the weekend pictures with my gals! I had an awesome time though I had very very little sleep! Would love to do that again!!!

Hugs and kisses to all!

Looking forward to the Night Safari visit with ZQ and 'Meiguang' and his 'gf', leisurely breakfast on Deepavali holiday (Monday) with Yan and Reen, the photoshop mini course on 29th and of course the shop's event on 30th where staff will do the fashion show!! Should be fun!! But most importantly, I'm meeting my pea Amiko-San and pplink later!!! I wonder if they remembered the Primary colors theme?

As a belated bdae celeb for my dear pea, we're gonna eat at the super value for money Creation Cafe @ Shaw Tower!!! About $15 for a dinner set (tax free!) which includes tasty soup, main course (pasta), a dessert (I had brownie with ice-cream the other time) and a drink! Shall bring the gals there to sample. Thanks to Jean and Lao gao for the recommendation the other time. They should also earn credit for telling me about Green View at Far East!!

Watch out for more picts on FB!

I still haven't camwhored with Owie and Pumpkin... will do so soon...


Very random... of me yesterday... forgot jacket and I almost froze to death watching the show since there were so many 'cold' scenes... hahahaha


The cow stress ball from Jean just now... she gave me one since I looked so stressed to her... check it out... it has boobs!!! Funny la!!!

That's all I have for you guys now!




♥ posted by Yvonne at 1:24 PM! ♥
"Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind" - William Shakespeare

••••****••••****••••****••••****♥♥♥••••****••••****••••****••••****••••**