Wednesday, November 05, 2008

I had a great weekend! East Coast, food, boyfriend, friends, enjoyment! I love it!

And that explains my better mood for now, well, it's so far so good!


The teacher was so worried that we were kidnappers...

Yesterday I was at Thomson Plaza with ZQ after work... sending Chloe for class, having dinner and picking her up again. YEsterday and today are the last days ZQ stays in NS Camp... and thereafter, all hell breaks loose all the way in the east.


All the kids having dinner @ ZQ's place, before we sent Chloe to class. Ryan, Megan, Macy (youngest) and Chloe (with the semi tied hair). When I arrived they were distracted yet again from finishing their dinner. Kids!!! ZQ's Mum was screaming at them. Lol.


Macy and her book.

It's truly a blessing to have a child, your very own child... esp when they're so cute. But then again... which kids isn't cute. Did you watch the Tuesday program last night, on Shin, the cancer patient? Her willpower to live her remaining days to the fullest and her love for her children is truly admirable. I remember the part she said that her kids are her entertainment... she could just look and play with them all day. It's just so touching... You can see her blog here. Something I read from the side panel of her blog which I must learn from - being contented:

"My unhappiest moments are too few and too unimportant to remember."

Despite the fact that her days are numbered, she isn't found to be in despair or sorrow but instead, maximizing what she can do...


Oh ya... we had dessert from Zhenjie at Thimson Plaza... wa kao... it uswed to only be in Amoy market now it's EVERYWHERE... abit lose it's flavor liao.


Sesame & Peanut paste! Yummy!!! I was SOOOO full after that (we had this right after Briyani).


Your pet can have a Christmas toy to bite!! Holly Jollies!

And we bought alot of stuff like box tissue, shampoo etc... I felt like a housewife. Of course, bought my craved item - Twiggies too!!!


Delicious beyond words. Got for the kids as well!


Random: Gelare waffle with 4 scoops of ice cream, shared by YM, Ivy, Jac and myself!!! Delicious! The tone of this picture doesn't do the dessert justice!!!

Well... busy year end! I just had a mental note of the upcoming 'events'...

And I need to tidy my room and house (I am perpetually doing it but it's still messy to me I don't know why)

My 'plans' for the last two months of 08'...

Nov
5th: Recce of party site , dinner & brainstorming with 'organizers'
6th: Hunting for D & D dress with Mika-San!
7th: Engracia's wedding dinner / Chill out with Pay & Juan
8th - 10th: KL here we come! Wahaha excited... but unprepared! -_-"
11th: Annual leave to SLACK And rest!! Expect to feel dead and broke after KL...
15th: Granny's Birthday Celeb
17th: Dinner with Zann & gang!
21th: BMSB Alumni Gathering (to be confirmed)
24th: ZQ's work exams & one month to Xmas eve!!!
28th: NTC 'Past & Present' Gathering

Dec
4th: Company's Dinner & Dance
7th: Standard Chartered 10km Run
8th: Hari Raya Haji = REST!!! Go somewhere nice...
9th: Annual Leave with ZQ... dd I want a lovely breakfast
20th: Christmas BIG party! Party till mad...
24th: Christmas Eve, planning to do something nice!
25th: Christmas Day - Stay home & celeb with family!!!
26th: Boxing Day... sure no mood to work...
31st: New Year's Eve, 2008 is over already? Unbelievable!

Now is the 'sadness' period: 4th - 14th, due to ZQ's reservist! I miss him!


Photo by mumtazz.com!

On a lighter note, I've been addicted to the song by Kajagoogoo since the day we went to Zouk! Damn! It's constantly in my head. so mambo and such a WRONG genre for me yet I was dancing to it! Wtf!

And speaking of Kajagoogoo and Limahl, I remember The Neverending Story (Film - 1984) theme song which he sang! So damn nice! I remember watching that movie on tape countless times with my Bro when we were damn young but I was not really understanding the story. What I do remember, was that I found the huge furry flying thing damn scary...


Got this from Wiki... oh so it's called 'Falkor the luckdragon'. Eeeks. It still looks bloody scary to me! Huge eyes and nostrils...

I also remember watching Ali Baba, i think? And King Kong? Those with the chui effects but damn successful films...

My bf from office is leaving me... sadness!!!


Some more things from YM today... You should have seen how my eyes widened and how I hyperventilated when I saw the starbucks cup... I mean... it's so mf nice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Top Christmas wishlist for 2008:
1- MP3 Player
2- Nice ladies' watch
3- New working bag for 2009

What watch shall I get? It will be sponsored by ZQ but don't worry I won't make him go broke la! Items 1 & 3... I might get for myself, and call it a day!!!

There's pretty much a longer list of items which I've wanted for the longest time but never ever got down to buying! Things like the Narcisco perfume, a full sized digital piano (this one obviously is cos I can't afford) and etc and etc! But times are so bad... I can't imagine myself still keeping a long list... =(


3 more days to KL!!! I cannot wait!


Random... pretty chandlier lights in the store, up for Christmas! It would be nice to dine under such lights with a romantic partner.

And speaking of romance... Ling and Irene are facing such big 'problems' but there is nothing much I can do but to offer my most honest opinions. Hopefully, they know what they are doing...

I'm bounded within four walls in the store but I can hear the thunder... bad weather outside I guess...

That's all for now!




♥ posted by Yvonne at 2:50 PM! ♥
"Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind" - William Shakespeare

••••****••••****••••****••••****♥♥♥••••****••••****••••****••••****••••**