Busy Bee


Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Busy, busy, busy!

Busy having fun!

My mind has been less of work and more of fun lately, which is something not so desirable in the period of recession, really.


Finally, it's done! Not my best but it does show my enthusiasm! Cheers to Yan & Reen who spent some time brain-storming with me on this December bash. We are totally psyched for the day to come!!! Expect to receive it in your mailbox as soon as all the plans are finalized and I expect YOU, YOU and YOU to join in the fun!!! It's our first time planning a party and inviting all (or at least, 80%) our friends from every damn where... not sure how it will turn out but the intention is to celebrate Christmas with all our friends! This is crazy! Actually my dream was to hold it when I have my 30th birthday, sponsoring the WHOLE party... but sorry to say my finances can't make the mark now... and that explains the 'entrance' fees!!! WTF! =P

This is all so wrong... wrong timing... of late I've been quite affected by all the market blues and all my depressed friends around me... and yet, still spending money on KL and making people spend money for the Dec bash... so sinful...!

Whatever it is, I'm still inviting you!!! Come ok!

Mail expected to be sent out by this weekend... abit early but glad that some of my bester pals have blocked the date for me!!! Kisses!!!

I'm so sinful... been doing nothing but enjoying lately... the pajamas party, the girly outings, the night safari trip, slacking on housework, slacking on jogging, planning more outings and fun and slacking...

The only BAD thing now would be that I'm slightly sick and coughing MADLY... otherwise, I'm good!!!

I wonder what's in the pills the doctor gave me!!! Hrmmmmm...

Recession be gone, happiness be prolonged!




♥ posted by Yvonne at 2:23 PM! ♥
"Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind" - William Shakespeare

••••****••••****••••****••••****♥♥♥••••****••••****••••****••••****••••**