Such a cold morning
Saturday, November 01, 2008
My cough and all the phlegm is really killing me, and each morning I wake up hoping that it would be the day the cough's ceased.Sadly, today is STILL not the day! *Cough cough cough~~~~ arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhh*
This time around, the very disciplined me was surprisingly loading my body with the 'forbidden' foods despite my condition. For the past week I had greedily popped lovely japanese nuts and beans, lovingly fed myself with the peanut butter cups from Yan and crazily had cold drinks and alcohol. With a cough to kill I even went to Mambo with Bro till 3am on Wednesday, so am I out of my mind? But the last two days my appetite died intensely... so much so that not even DOUBLE peanut butter cups would tempt me.
On a side note, Mambo was FANTASTIC that night! I would say that I enjoyed myself alot. But of course, that night with the girls at Dbl O was crazy as well! If only Ling was 100% with us, ahem~~
Halloween yesterday, but didn't hear of nor see many 'ghouls'... I guess, in this recession period, the 'ghouls' got no mood to come out and scare people too!
Waiting for 6pm to come... hopefully I can visit East Coast with ZQ today as he had suggested last night... I miss East Coast, but it is for the right reasons not wrong...
A busy week has passed and how would the next week be? As blogged previously I'm guilty of being too slack at work and enjoying so much... and this coming weekend, I'm finally leaving for KL! When back it'll be when I can really finalize some plans for the Dec party.
That's all I have to type for now...
♥ posted by Yvonne at 9:48 AM! ♥
"Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind" - William Shakespeare
••••****••••****••••****••••****♥♥♥••••****••••****••••****••••****••••**
"Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind" - William Shakespeare
••••****••••****••••****••••****♥♥♥••••****••••****••••****••••****••••**