Back to work on Saturday and yawnzz!!!
Saturday, November 15, 2008
I've been awfully busy having fun still, for the past weeks! And, there's more to come! But I guess it's the norm when year end's nearing.And now I can't update much on KL because I dropped my notebook in the bus this morning! Sadness! And there goes all the notes I took during my trip. What a waste.. damn... but a good thing it's a rather ugly pastamania notebook. I hope I didn't wirte any RA stuff with my name inside.
And I've only uploaded ONE album of the three from our KL trip... I apologize for being so slow! Faints.
Granny's birthday celeb this evening after work, and I can't wait! Expect lots of pictures!!! But shit I'm having breakouts and it's killing me... so expect lots of picts but not pretty ones! No thanks to all the stress I've been having lately. But I must say, it is GOOD STRESS, really.
Am I excited? Yes of course! Didn't expect it to be so soon, but I guess, heaven has his way of giving us surprises. As we've learnt in Buddhism, nothing in this life is permanent, and, how would we know what the future holds for us? So, what's important is to cherish the NOW that we can realistically see and breathe about.
Enough of that formal shit talk, I have ZQ's Mum's birthday celeb to attend tomorrow! So many birthdays yes! And Monday, the long awaited Waraku thing with Reen and gang! Hey wait, wasn't the Sizzlers' one my LAST RESTAURANT meal??? I am a gone case. And btw, if you are planning our next outing, can we go to heartlands and have kopitiam food? I need to start somewhere (though I'm already so much better than many others). Another good thing would be that ZQ's F-ing thrifty!
Of late, my mind has been pre-occupied with nothing but the 'bomb'! OMGSH! Excited to the CORE!
Like I said, I am a hundred percent thankful for these gifts to me. Time to work really hard!!!!!!!!!
So does it mean no more holidays???
On a side note, I don't give a FLYING FUCK about people who don't fucking like me! Reflect on your FUCKING SELF before commenting. It's just too bad for you, really.
To be fair to the KL trip and this blog, Ima still gonna use my memory to blog something out... Here's for day 1!!!
- The extremely EXHAUSTED me (from the wedding dinner and clubbing the night before), met up with Yan & Reen at JE and headed to CA together! Excited!!
- We reached CA and met up with ZQ who got to go home over the weekends from his 2-week reservist. I Was beaming with joy! Feels good to have someone send you home though it's a short trip!
- Ling was SO WRONG *Cough cough*!
- A budget flight to KLIA! Now I know how much goddamn faster a flight to KL is than the MF COACH!!!!!!!!!!!!
- Took a cab to our BUDGET hotel... stuck in an swful jam of 2 hours and finally, we landed at our 'home' for 3 days!!!
- Freshened up and headed to Secret Recipe a few steps away from our hotel... unfortunately the food SUCKED! But the cakes were really cheap, though not fantastic? Maybe the branch we went to happened to suck?
- Sungei Wang! You can NOT imagine how many 'wild' and 'problem' youngsters were flocking outside SW. It scares you, basically. And kids looking as young as 12 were smoking RED lor!
- SW!!! Lotsa small shops and yes, F.O.S!!!!! Lovely Lace!! Pretty shit!
- Dehydrated us and grumpy because everyone wanted to see different things... and it was late and the shops were closing!!! Arghhh!!!
Habit of the day discovered: Yan gets FUCKING grumpy without her food!!!!! And she's like a man!!!! Gosh!!!!
Travelling together helps each other dicover the WEIRD TRUTHS! Lol!
Stay tuned!
♥ posted by Yvonne at 3:00 PM! ♥
"Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind" - William Shakespeare
••••****••••****••••****••••****♥♥♥••••****••••****••••****••••****••••**
"Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind" - William Shakespeare
••••****••••****••••****••••****♥♥♥••••****••••****••••****••••****••••**