My lovely readers still love me
Thursday, December 11, 2008
This blog has been so abandoned, but I hope you still love me! Or hate me so much you are itching to find out more about me. Either way, you WANT updates from here.Apologies for those of you who check here often, only to be disappointed! I KNOW you are always typing vonvonx.blogsp... admit it okay!
Anyhow, same excuse, I know you would call it an excuse so I'm saying it before you point your finger at me, but I've really been darn busy again. Like, really!
And I certainly cannot stomach the fact that we have half a month plus more before 2008 comes to a closure. How is that even possible? I thought, I just heard Mum count down to 2008??
Plenty of things on my mind. Happy and sad and confusing things. And I failed to visit Dad again becos of my pox. I promise myself I will go soon.
... and the ROM busy bug will bite us after this weekend! So much to do FAINT!!!!!!!!!! Arggghhh!!!!
Officially, my Aunt Susan and Irene cannot attend my ROM. SADNESS PREVAILS ALL THE WAY TILL FEB 15 (a day after the big day). But work commitments, mo ban fat right?
I'm upset yes I am, but I've got to accept it!
Planning my hen night to be on 2nd week of Jan, maybe! I have 14 people on my list and I hope all of you can come. Let's drink, dance and get DEAD DRUNK!!! Nevermind, I will take care of you all first, after that please take care of me (I am last to get drunk and usually always the most jialat one opps!).

...and yes, my man proposed, in a way very simple but really good enough for me. Now I know how it feels to wake up the morning after a proposal the night before, rolling on the bed, smiling to yourself, and looking at the ring and simply, beaming uncontrollably? Happens I was still on MC so I could linger in bed a little while longer, and just indulge in the sweet feelings. Ah, wonderful...
It feels fantastic.
the proposal was an 'addtional' thing, okay if you don't understand this part, ask me directly. But I appreciate being proposed to anyway.
I don't even know how to look at diamond rings or all those teminologies and tips of buying and all that. I'm just not a lux jewellery girl, really.
Now I know why, cos it is really so pretty. Different from the pasar malam and fake ones that I used to buy. Actually, I have one DAMN big one I got few years ago... very very nice and bling... only thing it's fake! Lol. I can buy bling happiness with just under $20. I'lltake a pict of my prized fake blink and show you guys one day. =)
I need to log on to FB now, I'm addicted! Lol!
♥ posted by Yvonne at 10:45 PM! ♥
"Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind" - William Shakespeare
••••****••••****••••****••••****♥♥♥••••****••••****••••****••••****••••**
"Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind" - William Shakespeare
••••****••••****••••****••••****♥♥♥••••****••••****••••****••••****••••**