I tell you 'Poxy' is my middle name


Saturday, November 29, 2008

The pox is really killing me!!!!

It's the third day and I'm wondering how the fuck I can tolerate till the end... somebody save me...

But alas... who can save me but me-self...

I'm done doing whatever I can do at home... from cleaning the house to packing my room to watching DVDs to eating and sleeping (a painful one) to bathing (worst) to surfing to chatting to texting to drawing to paper cutting to packaging arranging to repeating the whole blardy cycle again.


Photo frame I made today from paper-cutting... nice?

And yet, it's been only THREE PATHETIC DAYS. Oh and I've been doing work from home as well... maybe it's not a very good idea because I'm in service line and the mails I get piss me off most of the time (good on you if what you get are forwarded jokes and interesting reads). Getting pissed off isn't particularly good for my condition now...

I've given up counting the number of new 'beans' making their debut each morning. And I'm done trying to soothe the itch that's been going on furiously.

Tell me... what can I do to lessen this pain?

I am one late bloomer... Chicken pox when i'm 24!!! And me getting it made me realise alot of you haven't got it too... and and I can understand if you people tell me to STAY OUT of your way...

To make matters worst... this pox has caused much more SADNESS (my new fave word) for the last month of 2008 for me. I have to skip Joe's wedding, Standard Chartered marathon... and I also missed some gatherings with my friends and ex-colleagues...

These three days the sun was PERFECT... bright and cheery but I didn't have a piece of the sandy beach or a nice afternoon high tea... or a fancy read in the library or a sweet little date with my ZQ. It is driving me nuts!!!!

And 'nuts'? Mum told me to seriously AVOID NUTS for fear of it aggravating my condition. And aside from nuts, I'm not supposed to touch seafood, chicken, eggs, oily stuff... the list goes on... Needless to say I'm also deprived of chocolate, coffee - heaty stuff... and definitely all things that seem to have dark pigment...

I'm depressed... I really am. I'm eating nothing but plain wheat bread, oatmeal biscuits, greens and fish. Sounds not too bad... BUT IT IS BAD...

And it makes me feel worst that it is Sat and here I am... sitting here waiting for 9pm (my new bedtime) to come...

And I pray very hard that I don't again wake at 2am and sleep back at close to 4am and then rise again at 7am...

I know this entry is so nothing but complaining but GOD LET ME COMPLAIN!!!!

ARRRRGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!

And the pox are sprouting in all the WRONG areas too... sigh... I don't wanna mention... and they are killing me.

I must show you how kua zhang the whole thing is... and I obviously can't show you my dotta body... my hair has to be up all the time... so it doesn't irritate my shoulders... and I fuckin can't smile.


I tell ZQ I am the Polka Dotted gal... see by posting this picture I already am declaring how FED UP I AM... and I have no mood whatsoever to pretend that I'm okay... guess what... without the lotion what you will see are MONSTROUS, LIQUID FILLED BEANS THAT THREATEN TO BURST IN YOUR FACE.

Beware... that is the liquid that is highly contagious.

By the time I'm done being Mrs Pox, ZQ would've completed his 42km and his final exams...

SADNESS...

I want to recover soon!!!

I will throw a POST POX PARTY and hopefully the Waikiki party can go on as planned =(

Life is so uneventful at times.

Movie Pride and Prejudice playing in the background... Mr Darcy (who is so my type less the chest hair) and Lizzie have kissed and the show is over...

FUCK WHY THEY SO ROMANTIC ONE???????????????

Oh shit... my ears are starting to itch... more are popping out...

SIGH!!!!!!!




♥ posted by Yvonne at 4:19 PM! ♥
"Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind" - William Shakespeare

••••****••••****••••****••••****♥♥♥••••****••••****••••****••••****••••**